•The Beginning is About to Arrive •

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

All they could understand is what their father don't love them. They never wished for a life of luxuries like any other princess do. What they both wished for is the happiness of her father.

Both sisters couldn't stand anymore there. They left there father's chamber as he demanded.

Once again she and her sister was left Heartbroken and in the corner of the palace , Lost and nowhere to be found in conscience.

______________________________

On the next day:

Draupadi was sitting silently in the corner , thinking deeply with the questions and analysis which were repeatedly floating in her forehead. She was trying to recognise and analyse the situation. Her brain was not working properly at all. She was silently seating by avoiding her meal from the previous day. Not eating anything has only made her more weaker. She is not even having enough courage and strength to move out and face the outgoing situation. She was only thinking and recalling the words of her father.

Shikhandini was not less. She was also completely stressed with previous day's event. She was even more stressed with the uneven behaviour of her sister. She is overprotective towards her sister.

After the death of her mother , his father was completely changed. What he only wants is the victory and nothing else. Her father can't even bear a single defeat! But this time, with the battle with Kuru Kumars, for the very first time he was defeated easily by them. The rage and the anger cannot be controlled by him and he unknowingly expressed all his pressure to his daughters. They introduced them a new term! They described them as a 'Liability' or 'Burden'. He ended up defining all their life in just a single word 'Burden'.

"Are you still thinking of the same thing Drau?" Questioned Shikhandini while knocking inside her chamber.

"Jiji!! You here!!" Replied Draupadi by hiding her tears.

"You no need to hide your pain sister! Afterall we both are in the same situation. I can understand you dear. Even I also shares the same pain and situation dear!" Replied Shikhandini. A hot tear escaped from her eyes!

"I know jiji!! Does Pitahshree admitted right?" Asked Draupadi.

"No no dear. Daughters are never a burden." Replied Shikhandini.

"Then why Pitahshree calls us Liability or a Burden? Is this what our life meant to?" Asked Draupadi weeping.

"Daughters are termed as a 'roop' (form) of Lakshmi itself. If a daughter won't be there then the family is not blessed with the goddess. Even the King and Queen of Hastinapur forcefully demanded a Daughter among 100 sons. If daughter is really a liability, then the world may have collapsed a long ago. There is nothing precious than a daughter Drau." Replied Shikhandini.