•The Game of Destiny has already Started •

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Drupad remained quite , inorder to not to argue with the Brahmins because they were only the possibility of his son!

"Maharishi , can you tell me when will the yagna be conducted!" Asked Drupad.

"The Yagna will be conducted on the 4th Day of Navratri! May mata Durga bless your Son and Daughter!" Said Maharishi Yaja.

"Permit me to go Maharishi! I will again arrive to pick you for the Yagna Maharishis!" Said Drupad.

"Kalyaan ho vatsa!" Said Maharishi.

Drupad exit their hut and went towards his Chariot with Suchak overwhelmed by the conversation and thinking about his son who was yet to arrive!

__________________________

Somewhere, in the dark cave inside a deep forest , a faint and a weak silhouette of a woman can be seen who was ought to be performing hard penance, even more than a hundred decade.

" ||ॐ ह्रीं मम प्राण देह रोम प्रतिरोम चैतन्य जाग्रय ह्रीं ॐ नम: ||"
The lady was continuously chanting that mantra, inorder to evoke the Shakti! 'Mahashakti' , Mata Gauri..

.
.
.
.

An intense high amount of light and a dazzling temperature change can be sense there. It was like, if Mata Gauri , the Mahashakti was pleased. She was pleased by the penance of her devotee. She herself arrived in the cave for her devotee.

An enormous divine figure was clearly present infront of the lady. A divine aroma was spread everywhere. The weather started changing. The dried trees started blossoming. The flowers and shrubs started chanting a definite rhyme. The atmosphere all over the area became like a paradise.

Mata Parvati, Adishakti, Tripura Sundari, Mahashakti, Shambhavi , Gauri; was present infront of her eyes.