🔹Agnijaya🔹

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Proceed to your last boon!" Said Mata Parvati!

"Take my soul with you Mata! I don't wish to live anymore!" Said Sumitra!

"This is not possible Sumitra!" Said Mata Parvati!

" But this is only my last wish!" Said Sumitra!

"Tathastu!" Said Mata Parvati!

The body of Sumitra fell with a thud and her soul lies with Mata Parvati herself. The divine figure disappeared and Mata Aadishakti left the place and retured back to her abode.

______________________

Maharaj Drupad with all his wealth and effort began preparing for the holy Yagna which was going to be conducted on the next day. Large and big pillars of the palace were beautifully decorated with flowers, leaves and silk clothes. The servants were continuously roaming and hurriedly arranging all the things with their all efforts. Drupad was continuously instructing and directing all of them, single handly.

Draupadi, who was seeing all these from the distance was quite and confused. An unknown feeling was surrounding her mind. She didn't know why but she was not able to process all that. Their father is always rude with them and always behave meanly , as if she and her sister both are adopted.

After this sacrificial Yagna , she feared, what if the relation between her and her father got even more worse. What if, the arrival of his son changed his father's perception even more towards his daughters. What if , his new brother also hated them just like his father. All these questions were continuously fearing her and she can't take if off all that stuffs. A small worried line formed in her forehead and a little tear drop escaped from her eyes.

She somehow managed to go back to her room. She hold a pillow and prayed to the lord.

'Hey Mahadev, let everything happen smoothly in my life! It's all enough now!' She prayed to the lord.