•Yet to arrive•

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Arrange my Chariot and inform Maharishis' that the great King of Kampilya is himself arriving in their Hut!" Demanded Drupad.

"He asked for you to come the next day Maharaj! Maharishi Brothers are busy today!" Said Suchak.

"Take your reward Suchak and inform my Charioteer to be present early in the morning! I'll visit them tomorrow onwards" Said Drupad by throwing 300 golden coins in a pouch.

"Hail Maharaj Drupad!! Hail!!" Exclaimed Suchak repeatedly.

'Finally I'm one step more ahead towards my son!' thought Drupad and head towards his bed for a warm nap.

____________________________

The next day:

Two sages , somewhere in the woods were sitting under the tree, trying to attain the state of nothingness. It seemed that if they were directly contacting with the ultimate source of reality. Yaah, it was quite clear that their life long penance has led them to sense the upcoming events in the world.

"The time is arriving Yaja!" Said Maharishi Upyaja.

"She would change the Aryavart!" Told Maharishi Yaja.

"The meeting of the seperated souls will be done. The pain they endure will be justified. Their love will be the salvation." Said Upyaja.

"She will be the symbol of strength, courage and beauty that determines the path of life. She will teach the world, no matter how much hardship you will endure, what you need to do is to have patience. Yes, the patience is the strength! She will teach the world!" Said Maharishi Yaja.

"Drupad is the medium! The fireborn will be the change." Added Maharishi Upyaja.

"She will be born in the Chatur diwas (4th day) of Navratri. 'The fourth form of Maha Durga'. Her name will be kept symbolising Chatur roop (4th form) of Maha Durga. As mata Kushmanda symbolises The Janani (mother) of the world, she will be the Janani (mother) of nav (new) Aaryavrat." Said Maharishi Yaja..

"The date is itself decided by Narayana! One can't go against his leelas!" Said both Rishi Smiling towards a new start to arrive!

___________________________

"Where is my chariot youu!! Bastard!!!!!!" Roared Drupad Angrily.

"How dare you?? How dare you to not arranging my chariot on time!! I will be late now!!!" Shouted Drupad at his Charioteer.

"Kshama Maharaj !! Kshama !" Begged the Charioteer.