nine

March 11th:
________________________________
Formula1.updates:

liked by 22,330,121 people formula1

formula1.updates: red bull driver quinn carter was seen at lunch with pals kika and heidi in Monaco after the crash yesterday and her explosive argument with Charles trackside.

comments:

username989: it was his fault though!

random23: black cat + golden retriever duo

user273: she was not a happy gal
________________________________

"What was it that your dad said afterwards, growing up you were always a strange, hostile and dominant thing?" Heidi laughed, thinking about my dads reaction to the crash yesterday.

Kika ignored her, "I mean, whatever anyone is saying you were mature, you stepped away from the argument and I'm very proud of that."

"Yeah sure, but if I don't terrify people a little bit what's the point, I want to be taken seriously," I sighed, "I want those boys to all know they cannot mess with me."

"Trust me after doing those interviews alone I think they know better." Heidi agreed, she is Danny's girlfriend and she is literally him but female.

I held my hands over my face, I wasn't in the mood to eat or even think, "What's worse is my parents were there! The commentators were outing all of our arguing and now my household are confused and so are his, he's fucked everything up."

Heidi nodded, "You really hate each other."

"No they don't, not really." Kika whispered to her, I wasn't sure of the meaning behind it so left it alone, "Why would he do that to me?" I asked them both as if they would know, but only he knew the answer to that question.

"Do you know what?," Heidi asked raising her glass, "Let's have a toast, to the incompetence of our enemies in this case mr Charles Leclerc."

"I can't join in on that," Francisca replied, holding her drink firmly on the table "Pierre would be annoyed."

"I'll do it for you," I raised her glass in the air "I just can't believe the cameras picked up every single word of the arguing, especially after he told the world we were okay."

The girls went on to discuss how ridiculous it was and that we were grateful nobody was injured, the impact was insane, and then a little call from Christian came up, "Uh oh." I held my phone up showing them both who it was.

"He wouldn't fire you over the phone," Kika suggested "Just accept it and act accordingly."

She was like my maman, always knowing what to do, I held the phone up to my ear, "Bonjour."

"Quinn, you've cost us 6.3 million dollars for one car," he sighed, "One more time and you're done, this is more costly than anything max has ever done in his entire career."

I tried to save myself, shaking my head, "I'm sorry, you should like that I'm competitive."

He huffed, "Well I don't like fixing the cars, we have a cap cut budget and we need to maintain it, another couple of these crashes and we're done."

I rolled my eyes before apologising once again for something that wasn't even my fault, "Sorry, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine, just don't do it again, ever." He threatened, but I just nodded along and apologised further because at the end of the day he is my boss.

"Damn, he's a real shitter." Heidi commented, laughing along as she ordered yet another cocktail which really didn't fit the theme of our sad little lunch.

"I mean, it wasn't even your fault, he crashed into you during a fucking safety car." Kika commented, sipping away also as we thought back over the day, since yesterday the media has been even worse than it had before.

Charles and I had created one of the biggest divides on the internet ever, the crash and the argument that proceeded afterwards just made it escalate times a billion.

"Fuck, paparazzi got you again." Heidi sighed looking down at her phone, Daniel had sent her the article published five minutes ago so people would know we were here.

"You know what why am I always the bad guy? Why are they getting photos of me and not him?" I thought aloud, "He crashed into me?"

Kika was first to respond and share her words of wisdom, "Well firstly because you're a woman in a predominantly male sport and you're absolutely smashing it, secondly because you're not an 'innocent little girl' and none of these silly pricks now how to deal with you."

"And because you're completely ruthless when pissed off." Heidi added, as they both tried to make excuses for me, I didn't know what to believe.

"You don't make history by being liked, I was the good kid and it got me nothing." I tried to remind myself, but the thing is my hands are shaking and my tears are falling and oh god I don't want to do this anymore.

Memories of childhood.

"Hey hey hey," Kika comforted, "Don't cry, weapons don't weep Quinn." She reminded me, however it just made me cringe and want to cry even more.

Heidi grimaced, "Wouldn't of used those words, but what she means is turn all of this pain into power, all the hate, put it into racing."

Breathe and remember who the fuck you are Quinn.

The hate was one thing, the fact that he was getting away easily was another, "It's just that he doesn't even care to-

I looked down to my phone, completely cutting me off my from conversation with the girls as I read the contact name, it was Charles, "Sorry, one moment." I told them scanning the text message quickly.

dickhead
hi quinn, it's Charles if you haven't saved my number, wouldn't be surprised. i watched the race over and i don't know what came over me, the crash was completely my fault and im really sorry.

————————————————————————
Twitter:

Quinncarter: every time Ferrari posts a Charles thirst trap and I go to report it, there's no option for "cringe" so I just pick terrorism.

➡️maxverstappen: to be fair.

________________________________