forty six

December 21st:
________________________________
quinncarter:

December 21st:________________________________quinncarter:

liked by 65,773,927 peoplequinncarter: celebrating one hell of a season tonight at the FIA prize giving ceremony 🖤✨

quinncarter: celebrating one hell of a season tonight at the FIA prize giving ceremony 🖤✨

comments:

redbullracing: 👏

charlesleclerc: so proud of you my love, a world championship next season is coming your way ❤️

username84: emo as fuck
________________________________

As the season came to an end we had a red bull world championship for Max and I was someone's wife, to be honest our families weren't even surprised, they'd been betting we'd get married since we were kids and claimed it was just in our future.

The married life wasn't too different honestly, now we live together but that's all that has really changed, some point in the distant future we will have a real wedding, all our family and friends gathered for some sort of proper ceremony as I promised Pascale and maman.

I don't even think our 'wedding' was legal but I'm too lazy to look into it, so Quinn Leclerc it is, although on the track it's Carter. Only one Leclerc is going to be winning and husband or not it's going to be me.

"I'd like to thank you," I spoke to Christian passing him a bottle of expensive wine I'd bought him, "As my team principle, I've driven you up the walls this year and I'm really sorry for being so crazy, thank you for keeping me here."

He chuckled admiring the alcohol, "Well I did kick you out once." He laughed which was fair enough, although I think it was inevitable, we were sat at the designated red bull table alongside all of the engineers, mechanics, strategists of the season that had helped us.

I waved across to Charles, sat with Carlos and Isa at the Ferrari table without Fred. He'd still never come clean about that to the FIA and I didn't blame him, he'd be shunned from the sport forever, Fred had other things. Charles didn't.

"I've pushed you an unbelievable amount this season Quinn," Christian acknowledged "I'm always tough on the rookies so that I know they are committed."

"Well, I'm a bit flakey."