The Day Po Had To Confront Tigress

Po's eyes opened. He was in his room.
Today was the day, the day where he was going to bring Tigress back. She's far up those mountains so Po better start his journey as soon as possible.

His injuries had finally healed to the point where he could move freely again without having to wince in pain. Po rose up from his bed and walked over to his dresser. He brought up a backpack leaning onto the short side of the dresser. Po threw it up and put some extra clothes in it.

He threw it around his arm letting it hang onto his back. He walked over to the door and down into the kitchen where he was met by Master Shifu, aswell as the rest of the Five.
"Good morning, Po." Shifu said. "Hope you've slept well. Today's gonna be a long day for you, so you better eat something fast and start your journey as soon as possible."
"Yep, that's what I was planning to do. Anything leftover?" Po asked.
"There are some left over bean-buns in the bowl over there." Said Crane and pointed toward the desk by the stove. "Alrighty, thank you Crane." Po said.

Po took hold of the bowl and sat down beside his comrades, and beside a.. missing spot. The chair next to him belonged to Tigress, it's weird seeing it so empty. The breakfast was kinda rigid. They all sat there in silence. For Po it was gonna be a hard day. For the others, it was mainly the fact that no happy panda was going to be there to brighten up their day, and they will also have to constantly think about how Po's doing during his journey, if he even will come back, that is. But they are not willing to think that far yet.

Po pinched the little bean-bun left in the bowl. It was the last one. He brought it up to his mouth and threw it in. After a few seconds of munching it was followed by a huge swallow.
"Alrighty my friends, this mighty panda is done eating and will soon start his epic adventure!" Po exclaimed, standing up with one of his feet on top of Tigress' empty chair.
Po threw his backpack on and walked to the exit, followed slightly by his friends.

"Be safe, Po." said Viper. "I will."
"Good luck, soldier!" Monkey joked, saluting together with Mantis which barely couldn't hold his laughter in anymore. The bug's cheeks eventually gave way and he busted out laughing. "Th- that's s- soo professionally but weirdly done by you!!" The bug joked which made the others crack a smile.
"Good luck, Dragon Warrior. We'll be down here all the time. Hope to see you soon." Shifu said and patted Po's leg, looking up at him. "I will, Master." he replied and bowed.

The Panda eventually started his journey up the mountain behind the mighty Jade Palace, in search for his missing friend.

He went up the path that goes to the Dragon Grotto. He passed by the last remaining trees of the palace grounds, up to the rocky side. Something felt very odd. Perhaps it was that dream of his. "Stupid dream, I don't have time to think of you." Po muttered. He looked up at the mountain, it was quite the way up, and he has no idea where Tigress is. "Hey, uhmm.. Oogway? You up there? Do you mind guiding me in some way?" He asked, looking up at a cloud in the middle of the bright blue sky. "No?" He asked. Po now found himself in the Dragon Grotto. He looked up at the mighty dragon carved in stone. *Flick* "Huh?" Po turned around. "What was that?" He looked around, preparing himself for a situation like in the dream. Po looked at the side of the stone wall, which something peculiar was on. A pink petal. "Oogway?" Po asked. The petal seemed to be showing him where to go. "I guess I can go there, I wasn't entirely sure of where to go anyways."

Po walked to the petal. He looked up and saw that he had to climb a bit. "Welp, this shouldn't be that much of a pain." He said and tightened his bag. Po began his ascending of the rocks. He had about the height of the Dragon Grotto to climb in order to reach flatter grounds. Halfway through Po was about to lose his breath. "Oh dear heavens! This is too steep!" He grunted, but kept on climbing. He was about to lose his breath when he saw that he was at the very last rock. He gathered his energy to climb it, eventually getting to lay down on it. "Oooof!" He grunted.