Couples

Meghana, Piya, Tara "where are you all"?Dadi was calling all her daughter in law's.

Yes Dadi, what happened?meghana asked Dadi.Dadi-Aap to aa gyi Meghana ye baki do kahan pr hai!
Meghana-Tara and Piya are in the kitchen making dishes for tomorrow and don't worry dadi everything will be alright tomorrow.
Dadi-Ok but no negligence will be tolerated and say this especially to Tara.

Piya coming from kitchen said;don't worry dadi everything will be best and don't tense about Tara she is doing her work really good.
Dadi- I know if she does something wrong you both will correct it but please take care this pujja is very important for your husband's and father in law for the silver jugely of their company and this pujja is for the prosperity of their company.
Meghana-Dont worry Dadi, Please go and sleep elsewise it will effect on your health.
Dadi went to her room and Meghana and Piya are back to kitchen.

Tara-Again Dadi was complaining for me na.
Meghana-No Tara. Tara-Please Bhabhi don't lie to me. Piya- It's okay Tara if she is saying anything she is our elder and have power to say anything our work is to do everything properly so that she don't take tension and take rest. Tara-Yes Meghana and Piya Bhabhi I will, Ok now let's go to our room as our husbands are back. Meghana-Yes.

Vivaan and Meghana room
Meghana went to her room and found that his husband is in washroom so she sat on the couch and start waiting for him.
After 5 minutes, Vivaan come to the room from washroom and as he come meghana ask her the same question which she is asking from 10 months since their marriage,"Vivaan ji do you want water or snacks"? Vivaan-Its okay Meghana, I don't want anything and again she feels bad and go from room but after 30 seconds she went back to room and say, "Vivaan ji Maine aapka kurta almirah me rakh dia hai aap please ek baar dekh lo thek to hai na". Vivaan-Its ok meghana tumne dekh liya hai na.
And after saying this he sat on the bed and start working and Meghana decided to go to hall and check the decorations.
In her way"How can I know what does Vivaan ji thinks about me he never talk to me and when I try he say one or two sentences and go back to his work but ya these sentences are very much for me to be happy🙂🙂.

Vihaan and Piya room
Piya-Ye Mr. Akarulal kahan hai jarur phir se gym me hoga ye insaan bhi na itni aachi body hai aur kitna banayega kabhi kabhi to mujhe saak hota hai aakhir ye itni body banata kyo hai khair mujhe kya mein to chalti hoon yahan se phir se usse daat sunne ka saukh mujhe to bilkul nhi hai😕after thinking Piya decided to go to Meghana and she she was passing from her room door someone come into room and accidentally both fell on the floor.Vihaan-Youuu, Bhagwan ne dimaag ke saath ankh bhi nhi Diya hai kya ya Jaan boojkar aaise galtiyaan karti ho.Piya-For your kind information mere paas dono hai dimaag aur ankh aur Haan galti aapki hai aur sorry ki jagah ego dikha rhe hai Kasam se duniya khatam ho sakti hai par tumhara ego nhi. Vihaan- Haan nhi hoga kyoki bahut mehnat se kamaya hai ye ego aur Haan agar tumhara ho gya ho to niklo mere room se kitni baar kahun ki yahan bs raat ko aaya kro wo bhi Ghar walo ko dikhane ke liye aur please i don't want any non sense word now so please leave.
Meghana come from room and go to terrish and start crying She-Why God why? Mere saath hi ya sab kyo kiya mujhe sabke tane sunne ke liye bheja hai kya iss dharti pe.

Tara and Vansh room
Vansh was sitting on couch and listening music when Tara came
Tara-Vansh ye aapka kurta hai Dadi ne Diya hai mein aapke liye iske set ka pajama nikal deti hoon almirah se. Vansh-Tumhari himmat kaise Hui mere chijon ko chune ki baar baar kahan hai aapni chizon ko aur aapne aap ko mujhe aur meri chhijon se dur rakha kro waise bhi tumse jitna door hi rho aacha hai ek baar galti karke dekh chuka hoon ab nhi kar skta whi galti.
Tara in thoughts- I am sorry Vansh I know aap gussa ho par agar aap aadha sach jankr itne gussa ho to pura sach jankar kya kroge, nhi nhi Tara tu Vansh ko nhi kho sakti ek kaam krti hoon aabhi yahan se chali jati hoon par Haan Vansh I promise tumhe khud se jyada din door nhi rhne dungi tumhe manane ki liye kuch bhi kar skti hoon aur Haan again I am sorry
Vansh- Kya kar rhi ho jao ab.
After this Tara come from her room and went to kitchen.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Guise this was the reality of these couples par Haan jante to aap sab bhi ho aur mein bhi ki Inka rishta aaisa nhi rahega but it will going to be interesting to study about theses guys and how their relation improve.........