Maafi🤌

Helloo lovelies,
How are you all, full on ready for the new chapter.

So guise sabse pahele to Sorry itna late hone ke liye pr koi baat nhi hum wapas aa gye hai aur haan I think jab mein update na doon to mujhe daat ki jarurat hai isiliye I had opened a new insta account for this book, There I will upload asthetics of characters, some intresting parts and some line of next parts everytime and what you have to do is to follow me so that I will be encouraged and I will write chapters fastly.
Aap DM me story se related questions bhi puch skte ho to
Please
Please and
Please,

Follow-author_bbb

Guise follow kr lena aur vote bhi kr dena bina vote aage likhne ka Maan nhi krta aur ek aur baat

Agar mujhe iss chapter me 30 votes only 30 votes mile to, I promise har din new chapter, pakka wala promise hai to please vote aur ek baat yrr comments to krte hi nhi ho guise.........Agar story padh lia hai to vote aur comment kr do so that I will write new story on time.

Btw, Love you all my readers

Instagram pr follow kr lo🙏✨

again,
Love you guise💕💕

Enjoy🤩

***********
Vihaan reached the bridge in no time. As he reached there, he came out of his car and start searching Piya. He is regretting for being rude to her but it had became his nature due to some past incidents, he started being rude and don't talk to anyone much. It had became his habit of being cold. After searching a while he saw a girl crying at the corner of bridge and after seeing her clothes he confirmed that she is Piya. He ran toward her and moved her to face himself, she was in a messy state, hairs messed up, eyes read due to crying and cheeks having dry tears. As he saw her, he take her in a tight hug.

Piya Pov

I was continuously crying and moving on road not knowing where I am going but what can I do my brain was not working, what I want is to just go into another world and find someone who care for me but I think in this whole universe I am alone and there is no one who take care of me, firstly mom and dad left me and went to God and now Vihaan whom I married few months ago hates me. Why God? Why is all this happens to me. I was crossing road when I found that I am in a bridge and there is a river flowing below and just went near the exit of bridge and started watching the shadow of moon in river just after some time someone hold me moved me to another direction and he was non other than my husband. Once he saw me he take me in a tight hug and knowing that truth that he is the only reason of my tears, I didn't stop myself from folding my hands around his body. I don't know why I did that but for once I felt that God had heard me sent someone for me although my mind knows that i am fooling myself, but if fooling yourself gives you some minutes of satisfaction, i am ready to do it. I hugged him and start crying loudly.

Vihaan consell me for sometimes and when I stop crying and started scolding me.
Vihaan-Are you crazy? Aaise bina bataye koi aata hai? Who will take the responsibility when something happened to you? And what are you doing here at the exit of bridge? Are you going to sucide, haan? Are you that much weak that If someone scold you or humiliate you, you will sucide? Now answer me dammed what are you doing here? Piya-Stop just stop. First thing, you are saying nonstop without giving me time to speak and second thing, who are you for me so that I will answer you. (Jitna mujhe mere Dil ki sunni thi sun lia ab nhi jab gale lagaya tha tab khud ko shant krne ke liye lagaya par iska matlab kya hai ye insaan phir se shuru ho jayega, pr mein bhi Piya Desai hoon, iski gusse aur style pr pighal kr mein ye to nhi bhool jaungi ki usne mujhe party me kya bola).

[Hayee that's our Piya, Agar Vihaan me attitude hai to humari Piya bhi kam nhi hai]

Vihaan-Listen, Maine Jo kia tha wo galat tha aur aage se aaisa nhi hoga par ab Ghar chalo, this is not safe. Piya-Oh my god! Seriously Vihaan, itna ego like mein bolu kya aapse, You are a person who is not able to say sorry just because your ego will be decrease but don't worry Mr Vihaan Raichand, you  have so much ego that it will not reduce even if you say 10000 times sorry.
Vihaan- What the hell Piya, why do you always think negative about me I don't have any problem in saying sorry, infact I have manners to say sorry after my mistake but that doesn't mean that you will say anything there is nothing like that aur ragi baat sorry ki to mein wo ghar Chalkr bolta par iss waqt hum yahan safe nhi hai humaare sath koi bodygaurd bhi nhi hai, isiliye mein bss itna bol rha hoon ki chalo yahan se. Piya- but what if I say no haan aur rahi baat safe rahne ki to world me har kisi ke paas bodyguard nhi hota Vihaan pr hum phir bhi safe rahte hai n, pr afsos aapko ye baat kaise pata hogi after all full time when you are outside you are surrounded by bodygaurds aur rahi baat Jane ki to aap jaiye waise bhi aapka yahan iss waqt akele rahna safe nhi hai aap Ghar jaiye mujhe jab Maan hoga tab mein aa jaungi.
Vihaan-Tum bacchi nhi ho Piya ho aaise batein kar rhi hoon mein tumhe bol rha hoon na chalo to phir tum; he was speaking when Piya's phone started ringing and when she watched the I'd it was Meghana. Piya- Meghana Di is calling may be she is tensed let me tell her that we are late. Vihaan- Hmmm

On phone,

Piya-Helloo Di, we are latee......................WHATTTT
We are coming.

Piya-Vihaan let's go home. Vihaan- What happened. Piya-I will tell you in the car, please come.

†††††
Hey 👋

To kaisa laga Aaj ka chapter, pati patni ke jagde dekhkar maja aaya, jise nhi aaya wo don't worry because twist to ab aayega.

Kya lagta hai kya hua hoga Jo ye dono aaise bhage and Piya ne Vihaan ko maaf Kia ya nhi ye to tabhi pata chalega jab hum dekhenge na to chalo jaldi se vote kar do aur wait kro.
Gusses comment kar skte hai.

Tab tak ke liye bye, jaldi milenge.