Mr Kaushik's Party

Outside Meghana's Office,
Suddenly few cars stop at the gate of the office and in the middle of cars was a Ferrari. When car stops several gaurds come out of their car and stand beside Ferrari in a line later Vihaan come out of the car give a hand sign to their bodygard and go ahead with his PA. When he arrive at reception area everyone stand up and was realising that it is a truth or they are seeing dream, Vivaan Raichand is here infront of them. Raichand Brothers are famous not only in India but in  whole Asia. Later the PA go ahead and ask Where is Meghana mam's cabin, Sir wants to meet her she come infront and gave them way to office. When Vivaan came into the office everyone was staring him but no one has power to come infront else take his pics. When Vivaan come near Meghana's cabin he gave order to his PA and receptionist to stay outside and he enters in. In the cabin, Meghana stand up on his sit seeing Vivaan and said-Vivaan what are you doing here? Vivaan- Actually Meghana at morning, Meghana-Oh for morning i am really very very sorry I was in stress and anger that's why I am sorry... Vivaan putting finger in her lips-Shhhhh kitna bolti ho tum ab chup aur sabse pahele yahan aao aur batho, after sitting Vivaan-I know there is some problem and i am not angry that you shouted me but for that I don't believe that I can help you. I know that I don't talk to you so much but it is because since childhood i stayed away from girls except my sister and i don't know how to treat them means I don't know what to say but please try to understand i don't ignore you i just... Meghana-Shhhhh kitna bolte h aap ab chup aur haan ye baat jo mujhe aap aaj bata rhe hai na ye aapko 10 mahine pahele batana tha par koi nhi der aaye durust aaye mein samajh gyi aap tension mat lijiye. Vivaan-Ok to batao what is the problem. Meghana-Wo actually our company is going in lost and we want support from some other company but no is there supporting us. If we don't find someone soon we have to face great loss. Vivaan-only that and you are taking so much tension don't worry tomorrow morning, everyone will plead with you to work with them. Meghana-Really! How? Vivaan-Iska jawab to nhi hai par Haan aabhi hum lunch krne jarur chal skte h. Meghana-So sorry! Vivaan ji i have lots of work to complete and after saying this she stand from sofa and went to her chair, Vivan was just staring her and he understand that she is doing this intentionally so he decided to leave. Vivaan-Ok bye then and he went outside. Meghana- Are ye to chale gye! Ek baar request bhi nhi ki par koi nhi Meghana Focus on your work it is more important.

Evening time,
It was evening everyone (except Piya and Vihaan) was in hall talking and enjoying snacks only then Piya enters hall. Dadi-Piya aap yahan hai Hume to laga aap kisi salon me raat ke party ke liye ready ho rhi hongi. Piya-Actually Dadi, i am not going to the party. Everyone in one Rhythm-Why? Piya-Vihaan will go to the party directly from office so. Mr Raichand-You can go from home and join him. Piya-No dad, actuall.... Me Raichand-No Piya it's important you should join the party you will represent our family there. At the same time she thought her morning conversation with Vihaan and then she say-Ok Papa i will go from home. Meghana-Ok go to your room and fresh up i am calling one of the bestest designer to send a dress hurrily. Piya-Ok Bhabhi. After 2 hours she gets ready and went to party serval bodyguards and one assistant was with Piya for her safety.

In party, everyone freeze when they saw a person in black three piece with most dashing aura entering party, he was non other than our hero Vihaan.