Seed of Love

Next Day(in morning),

Vivaan and Meghana

Meghana was tensed since morning she woke up early and was in the bathroom since 1 and half hours and after waiting for a long time Vivaan knock the door and Meghana came out. Vivaan saw her sad face but he hesitated to ask he know that his wife is a brilliant business and is capable to solve problems and if there is something important she will ask him so he didn't give it more importance and went to washroom to fresh.

Vihaan and Piya

As per Vihaan's schedule, He woke up at 4 am went to gym for 1 hour and after being fresh and ready he was doing his office work and Our Queen (Piya) as per her routine she woke up at 6 am, after getting fresh she pack her purse 👛 for clinic and went down to help servants and their schedule was same as per day.

Vansh and Tara

The both laziest guy woke up at 6:30 or 7 am in morning. Both get ready and come down to have breakfast.

In the dinning table, Everyone was there except Meghana.
Dadi-Where is Meghana? I didn't saw her since morning. Piya-Dont know Dadi today she even didn't came in kitchen. Tara-Ok, I am going to call her and she start to search her name in phone at the same time Meghana came there. Piya-What happened Meghana Bhabhi why are you so late? Is everything fine. Meghana-Haan Piya, Don't worry everything is fine. Today I have lot of works in office so I was just checking it. Tara-Ok Bhabhi come on now let's have breakfast. Everyone started having breakfast but Vivaan saw that Meghana was not eating anything properly it was looking like she is in another world, it was the first time she was behaving like this, he understand that there is something and decided to ask her later. Only then,Mr Raichand said-Vihaan today, Mr Kaushik's Son has held a party in PMR Club and I want that You and Piya go to that party as Mr Kaushik's Corporation will help you in your platinum company so it is important for you.Vihaan-Ok Dad🙄🙄
Mr Raichand-Vansh, today I also want to check your share profits so today you will not go to office and will be at home with me. Vansh-Ok Dad.

Later,
In Vivaan Meghana room,
Vivaan-What happened Meghana, Is everything ok. Meghana-Hm, everything is ok. Vivaan-No Meghana I know it is not truth, tell me reality.Meghana-I said na Vivaan Ji; everything is ok.Vivaan-Stop it Meghana, Stop telling lie if there is any problem please share with me. Meghana-Vivaan Ji everything is ok. Vivaan-What happened to you Haan?When I am asking you again and again why can't you share your problem. Meghana-Why? Why does i share my problem to you what can you do Haan! Since ten month of our marriage when I didn't shared anything with you then today why will I share my problem to you and stop showing care for me because I know there is nothing like this maybe Papa or Dadi had told you to do this but don't worry i will manage my this problem as like i manage my other problem. After saying this Meghana move downstair and went outside to her car.
It was the first time someone talked like this to Vivaan Raichand due to his dark aura and dark looks everyone didn't even talk to him in more sentences and his wife talked to her like that. He must be angry for this but despite anger he became very tensed as know there is some big problem that's why Meghana behaved like this to him.

In Vihaan and Piya room,
Piya come to the room and asked Vihaan, Vihaan tell me about the time of party so that I can come from my clinic early. Vihaan-Dont worry you didn't have to come from anywhere early because you are not going with me. Piya-What, Vihaan today only Papa had told that I am going to the party with you and now you are saying like this. Vihaan-Oh please, go and check yourself in mirror are you able to attend any party with me and after saying this he went downstair and move to his car.

Piya was in the room full of anger, Piya-Why do you always have to shout on me, but now I will not leave you; Mr. Akrulal Raichand

In Tara and Vansh room,
Vansh come into room in a limping manner, Tara saw her in that way so she helped him to lay down on the bed and asked,what happened to your leg Vansh. Vansh-I just fall from stairs. After listening that Vansh fall from stairs Tara started laughing in loud voice. Vansh-What the hell, Tara instead of helping me you are laughing. Tara-Sorry Vansh but really you fall from stairs you are not a 5 years old kid.hahaha......hahaha. Being irritated Vansh push her and she fall on his lap. As she fall on his lap both started staring each other forgetting everything. When the phone rang both come into their sense and Tara stand up. Vansh attend the call and after cutting it he started waking from bed but at the same time Tara stops him. Tara-Where are you going you are not able to walk properly. Vansh-Dad had called he is waiting for me in study. Tara-No today you will only take rest and i will tell to Papa to give you a leave.Vansh-but Tara. Tara-No but sleep here quietly, i will go and inform Papa and bring oil to masage your leg Vansh-Its ok Tara any of the servent can do the massage. Tara-You are mine husband not the husband of those servants so i will do your massage now no more words just keep quiet and sleep, i am coming in five minutes. After saying this she came out of the room and thought, "it was the first time we talked like husband -wife.Hey bhagwan, bas sab aaisa hi chalta rhe ab chole jaldi se oil lekr aati hoon use dard ho rha hoga. In the room, Vansh-She do and say foolish things but is very cute😊.

*********************
Hye guise, sorry for late update but as no votes come i decided not to complete this story and in few days i found people are interested in it don't worry from now i will continue the story and try to upload 2 parts per day......tab Tak ke liye bye take care.......