AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT, YEARS LATER

I'm baaaaaaaack. :) And I'm posting in here so that all my readers are startled by a notification for The Other Side.

Q: Is The Other Side discontinued?
A: Nope! I have returned, as promised.

Q: Where's Silent Thoughts?
A: It's unpublished while I tear apart The Other Side.

Q: What have you been doing?
A: (1) My artist and I are 3 of 4 chapters done with Volume 1 of our original series, "The Bohemian Trials", and it is set for release this September; if delayed due to the artist's carpal tunnel, then November. You can check out more information at chessandgwen.com.
(2) I'm in the final class of my copyediting program, and my editing skills have indeed sharpened. Be ready for The Other Side to get a major face lift!
(3) I've been wedding planning. I'm marrying the love of my life on October 14th. If you thought Newt in TOS was gentle, understanding, patient, and loving, you could not fathom my fiancé. :)

Q: How will I know when chapters have not been updated yet in The Other Side?
A: They'll have a note at the top to warn readers that it has not been touched, and the paragraphs will still be stuck together (I'm so sorry, that was a thing with the niche of Wattpad I was in way back in the day).

See you all on the other side (of the story, that is)!