ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ʜᴀᴛᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ʜᴀᴛᴇ
∞𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚𝒔∞
Ϟ❆❦❝─Chaos is coming─❞❦❆ϟ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ʜᴀᴛᴇ∞𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚𝒔∞Ϟ❆❦❝─Chaos is coming─❞❦❆ϟ

ϟᴱˡⁱᶻᵃᵇᵉᵗʰ’ˢ ᴾᴼⱽϟ
☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽

I smiled as I felt the port key move, before we were twirling. I had been in a port key before today. Everytime I take one, I always end up on my own. It’s stupid really. 

“Let go!” Arthur yelled at the eight of us. I looked at him and smirked.

I let go, hoping the others would follow after me, and soon they did. Ginny, Scar, Hermione, Harry, and Ron, all went after me, as I felt the wind start to pick up, meaning I was going faster.

I laughed lightly. I loved the feeling of falling, it made me feel free. I turned my head to the screaming kids. “This is awesome!”

“SHUT UP!” Scarlett yelled at me, and before I knew it, my back hit the floor. I groaned. Hitting my back on the hard floor always hurts the most. 

“Izzy!” I heard someone say, before I felt a body land on me. I coughed out laughing. I found this funny and painful at the same time. I looked up to see Scarlett, turning a bright scarlett. She quickly got off me, making me laugh out loud. 

I propped myself up on my shoulders, just to give myself some relief on my back. “Ow!” I told her. 

She laughed at me, and covered her face in embarrassment. She was really shaken up by landing on my stomach, while I just found it funny.

“Sorry,” she said, pulling herself up and was about to offer her hand to me, but Cedric beat her to it. 

“Need some help?” he asked. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. Yes, he’s hot, but seriously, his face is so cute, his dimple shown through– wait! Don’t think like that! He’s not that hot! 

“Nah,” I told him, looking over to Scarlett, as she still had her hand out. I grabbed it, and she helped me up. 

I smiled at her, and pecked her on the cheek. She turned even more scarlett. “Look at this!” Harry said.

I looked past Cedric, and smiled. We must be here. I pushed Cedric out of the way, and ran up to Harry. I jumped onto his back, making his arms immediately grab my legs.

“Woah!” I said, looking at the amazing view. Many people were laughing, decorating their tents, and families signing in. The sunset created a beautiful view for me, and everyone else.