ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - ᴅᴀᴅᴀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - ᴅᴀᴅᴀ
∞𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓∞
Ϟ❆❦❝─I felt bad─❞❦❆ϟ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - ᴅᴀᴅᴀ∞𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓∞Ϟ❆❦❝─I felt bad─❞❦❆ϟ

ϟₜₕₑₒdₒᵣₑ'ₛ ₚₒᵥϟ
☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽

I walked out of the great hall with my friends. All of them commenting about Harry Potter, or the Red headed family. Lizzie’s family. Ever since I met the girl, she has infuriated me!

 Something about the way she talked, how she walked, how she smelt, how she loved watching people be happy. 

Yes, I know I’ve just met the girl, but I can’t seem to get her out of my mind! Everytime I think, it’s always about her. I’m getting bloody tired of it though— Okay. No I’m not. She is so pretty, smart, and has the best attitude. I like it. I like her. 

“Theo,” I heard Pansy ask. 

I looked up, noticing them all looking at me. I raised an eyebrow. “What?”
“You keep zoning out,” Blaise spoke, as if he was concerned. I looked at him. “Are you okay, mate?” 

I looked at them and sighed. “Of course. Why the bloody hell wouldn’t I be?” 

“Because, you seem angrier lately,” Pansy said. I scoffed. 

“I’m being normal, okay?” I asked harshly. They all nodded, making me put on a forced smile. “Now, can we please get to class?” 

“Yeah,” Pansy said, as we all started walking to DADA. 

“Harry!” I heard a sweet voice call out, as I felt someone push me. I looked to my left to see Harry Potter running past me. 

“Watch it, Potter,” I called out, making him turn around, as the owner of that sweet voice caught up with him. 

“Sorry not sorry,” Harry said, before pushing Lizzie out of his way. She gasped, quickly turning and jumping on his back. 

He fell to the floor, trying to pull him off her. “Harry damn Potter! Give it back!” she yelled. 

Me and my friends watched, laughing. It was kinda funny to watch Harry trying to beat Lizzie. “No! I want to read it!” He yelled, pulling a book away from her reach. She yelled in frustration, pulling herself on top of his, and taking the book from his reach. 

“I win!” She told him, pulling herself off his lap, with a small blush hitting her cheeks. 

I clenched my fists. Why? I have no idea. I just had this rising anger, seeing him make her blush.