ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - ᴛʜɪᴢᴢʏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 -  ᴛʜɪᴢᴢʏ
∞𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒀𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍∞
Ϟ❆❦❝─He stook up for these two girls, ten points to Slytherin─❞❦❆ϟ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 -  ᴛʜɪᴢᴢʏ∞𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒀𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍∞Ϟ❆❦❝─He stook up for these two girls, ten points to Slytherin─❞❦❆ϟ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ϟᴱˡⁱᶻᵃᵇᵉᵗʰ’ˢ ᴾᴼⱽϟ
☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽

“Woah,” Hermione giggled out, as I complimented her. She was wearing a beautiful periwinkle pick, with gems, and it complimented her figure perfectly. I smiled at her, and waved my wand, doing her hair. 

I giggled, seeing her shocked expression in the mirror. She looked mesmerized that she was wearing something so girly, and how good it looked on her. I grabbed her shoulder, and kissed her forehead. 

“Viktor is going to love you,” I told her. She nodded, and turned around, pulling me into a hug. I was slightly shocked for a moment, before wrapping my arms around her. 

“Thank you,” she whispered in my ear. I nodded, and closed my eyes. I really did enjoy our hugs, they always brought me joy. She suddenly gasped, and pulled away from me. “We need to get you ready!” 

She pulled out my dress, and smiled brightly. “This is perfect. Go put it on,” she told me, while handing it over. I rolled my eyes playfully. 

“Okay, Mom,” I said playfully. I then looked at the time, making me gasp. “Hermione, do my hair!” 

She did as she was told, and then I changed. We both looked perfect. My dress perfectly fit my figure, as it held my hips tight. 

We both looked in the mirror one last time before heading to the great hall. I could feel my nerves on top of Hermiones, as we both stopped at the side of the stairs. We looked around the corner to see Viktor waiting for her, and the Slytherins in one corner, looking around nervously. 

“You ready?” I asked her. She turned her head to me, and looked at me nervously. I smiled reassuringly, before grabbing her hand. “Let’s go down together.” 

She nodded, and linked her fingers with mine. I smirked, and could feel her confidence rise. 

We stepped out from beside the wall, hearing people gasp. Hermione blushed, and I just pulled her closer to me, as we both walked down the stairs. Many eyes were on us, as he hit the bottom steps. 

“Woah,” Harry said, looking at us with a mesmerized eyes. Me and Hermione blushed, before giving him a spin. 

“Do you like it?” I asked him. He nodded, still looking at us. 

“I sure do,” A voice came out, making me turn my head over to Theodore. He was wearing a green tie, and a usual black tux. I blushed as his eyes moved up and down my body. “You look perfect, darling.” 

ℓσνє αη∂ ωαя - тнєσ∂σяє ησттजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें