ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ

∞𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕∞
Ϟ❆❦❝─Now, Harry, would you want to leave Lizzie behind, would you─❞❦❆ϟ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ∞𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕∞Ϟ❆❦❝─Now, Harry, would you want to leave Lizzie behind, would you─❞❦❆ϟ

ϟₜₕᵢᵣd ₚₑᵣₛₒₙ ₚₒᵥϟ

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽

Everyone walked to the arena, anticipating what was the third task. Elizabeth walked with Harry and Viktor, sweating nervously. She had never been more nervous in her life, what would happen in the maze? What if she died? Or went into a coma? Or used her Metamorphmagus powers? What could happen to her in the end? 

Harry noticed the tips of the girl's hair start to turn light pink, making him take her hand and squeeze it. She looked over to him, and sent him a weak but grateful smile. 

“What do you think is going to happen?” she asked him. He shrugged, equally nervous. “Whatever the outcome is, know that I love you, Harry.” 

“I love you too,” he said, turning to her fully. “You are like the sister I never had, I hope you know that.” 

“I do. And I’m happy that you're my brother figure,” she told him, and hugged him tight. He felt like crying, but held it in for her, he didn’t want to add to her nerves. “I love you.” 

“Lizzie!” Theodore caught up with the two, and pulled her back before she could walk out to everyone. She turned to him and looked confused. 

“What’s up?” she asked, trying to cover her nervousness. He just looked at her with worry, before pulling her into a hug. She sighed, and hugged him back. 

“Lizzie, I–” he cut himself off, pulling away from the hug. He was unsure if he should tell her. He wanted so badly, but he didn’t know if she felt the same. But he continued anyway, “I– I love you, and not in a friendly way. I love the way you giggle, the way you have your heart on your sleeve, the way you talk to me even if I’m a Slytherin. I love you, Elizabeth Black, and you have my heart.” 

She stood there speechless, looking at him with wide eyes. She felt herself tear up, and open her mouth but nothing came out. She didn’t know what to say, of course she felt the same for him, but she didn’t expect this and it caught her by surprise. 

“I know you need to think, but after all of this is over, we can,” he whispered to her, and before she could tell him she felt the same, Dumbeldore called out the champions. 

“Earlier today Professor Moody placed the triwizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Ms Black,” he stopped talking, waiting for Elizabeth to step out. Lizzie sighed, and walked out of the tent, leaving Theodore, as cheers erupted the crowd. She stopped in front of the entrance. “and Mr Potter tied for first position; they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Krum, then Ms Delcour.”