ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀꜱ

∞𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅∞
Ϟ❆❦❝─It felt exhausting─❞❦❆ϟ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀꜱ ∞𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅∞Ϟ❆❦❝─It felt exhausting─❞❦❆ϟ

ϟᴱˡⁱᶻᵃᵇᵉᵗʰ’ˢ ᴾᴼⱽϟ
☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽

I walked down the stairs, I was quite annoyed. The Irish have won. The game didn’t really last long… Viktor Krum grabbed the snitch, even though Irish had more points then them.

If you ask me it was quite dumb. If you're going to be playing a game, be smart about it, not dumb. Gosh, when I play, I always make sure to have the right points, but I’m the ‘best chaser’, as Hermione would put it. 

But I feel like I could always do better, I’m not the best chaser. I’m just more advanced than the rest of the chasers on the team. Charlie Weasley was the best Seeker, or whatever role he played when he went to school. 

My dear brothers always seem to remind me. It’s kinda annoying. But me and Ron get treated the same. 

Ron wants everything Percy, Bill, and Charlie got, he wants fame. I don’t… Being Regulus’s daughter is enough fame for me. You know it sucks. 

My father and Mother were both death eaters. People expect me to have the same thinking, acting, and everything like them. I’m not in some ways. I’ve seen pictures of my parents, and to say the least none of them look happy. 

Well, except for two. One on their wedding day, and one the day I was born. That’s it. The rest just looked forced. I wish I could have met them, be with them. Be a—

“Elizabeth!” A voice called out, making me stop in my tracts. 

I didn’t even know we made it to the ground. I was too stuck in my thoughts. I turned around to see Mr. Malfoy, Malfoy, and the two men from before. I raised an eyebrow. 

“Luna,” Arthur said, looking at me with worry. I smiled at him. 

“I’ll be right back,” I told him, he nodded, as I walked towards them. 

I really shouldn’t be talking to them… I hated them. No. I hated Mr. Malfoy, and his cane. I now stood in front of them, with my arms crossed, and a raised eyebrow. 

“Can I help you?” I asked through gritted teeth. He smiled at me fakely. 

“My poor dear niece,” he said, pushing some hair out of my face, and putting his hand on my shoulder. “I wanted to get you away from that—” 

I pulled my wand out before he could finish his sentence. I held it right up to his nose, he looked at me shocked. 

“I dare you to finish that sentence,” I told him, with all seriousness.