End

Tears were dripping down Minho's face as he read the last line.

"Oh no, no, no. Please tell me this isn't real."

He quickly got up and grabbed his keys. He got in his car and drove so fast he almost caused an accident. But he didn't care. His friend was in trouble.

When he got to the house, he didn't even knock. He opened the door and rushed inside, stumbling around the messy place.

"Sungie? Sungie where are you??" he called out.

There was no response.

He ran up the stairs and checked his bedroom. No one.

"Jisungie please! Please tell me where you are!"

He rushed around until he got to the bathroom.

The door was closed and the lights were on.

He instantly burst the door open, and saw him lying there. He was completely submerged in his tub, hands stuck to the side to keep him under the water.

He pulled the boy out of the tub and he fell onto the floor. Minho pulled him onto his lap and felt his pulse. It was very slow, but still there.

"Please don't leave me.."

Minho was so panicked he didn't know what to do. It was like his brain stopped working. It was just him hugging the barely breathing boy on the floor, hoping he would open his eyes, hoping he would say something again.

He was crying even more now than before. He felt so useless. Here was his friend in need, but he didn't know what to do. He didn't even notice what had been going on.

He was thinking and trying to find all the moments of where it went wrong. All those signs he didn't see before. He felt like such an idiot for missing them.

Minho was pulled out his thoughts when he heard a gasp and coughing come from below.

Jisung's eyes shot open and he was in a coughing fit, water spilling out of his mouth. Minho pulled him up, and Jisung blindly grabbed onto his shoulders well his coughing died down.

"Oh thank god you're ok. Please don't do that ever again. I don't know what I'd do without you." Minho said as he held the boy tighter.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing, Jisung shakily spoke out.

"Why... why are you here?"

Jisung pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. He looked so hurt Minho thought he would start crying again.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner. I was just so caught up in my mothers requests I was blind and I mistook my feelings for someone else. I can't let you go. I'm sorry if that's selfish of me, but I can't live without you." Minho smiled sadly at the tiny boy.

Jisung felt a few tears slide down his face.

"What are your talking about? I don't.. I don't quite get what you mean."

Minho cupped the younger boys face, liking the way his face immediately started to redden.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I love you too, Jisung. I just was too scared too tell you as well. I think I thought if I got a girlfriend I could get over you, but I just can't. I never could. When you said how I'm your soulmate, I know your mine too. I love you so much."

Jisung smiled at the boy in front of him before lightly leaning in and kissing him. It didn't last long, but it was all they needed.

"Promise me you'll never do this again? You really freaked me out." Minho said well hugging the younger again.

"Of course. I'm sorry." Jisung said as he hugged him back.

"Don't apologize. It's all ok now." Jisung nodded into Minhos shoulder at those words.

"We should dry you up before you catch a cold. You're freezing."

"Minmin..?"

"Yes, Sungie?"

"I'm really sore... Can you carry me please?"

Minho laughed at the boy before standing up and then picking up the boy. He brought him to his bedroom before setting him down on the bed.

"You get changed well I go clean up your bathroom."

Jisung just whined in response as the older boy left the room.

Minho came back with a towel, seeing the boy now in sleepwear. He dried his hair before throwing the towel on the floor and just stared at him for a moment.

Jisung yawned and laid down on his bed. Minho just smiled before turning off the lights and turning back to the boy in the dark. He didn't really want to leave him, but was unsure of what to do.

"Min, come here."

He walked over and was immediately pulled onto the bed. Jisung cuddled against his chest, loving the other boys warmth.

Minho pulled the covers over them and held the boy tight.

"I love you, Minmin."

"I love you too, Sungie."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, princess." Minho smiled as he rested his eyes. He felt relieved knowing the other boy was safe and ok, and he was never letting him go.