Waiting For So Long

I have been waiting so long for her to come over. I has been to long but finally she is coming to my house. Just as I was getting a snack I hear my phone get a notification. It's her, she send that's she is here. I'm getting even more excited then I was. I open the door for her and guide her to my room. I open the door for her and she steps in, I follow and close the door and lock it. I push her against my door and give her a kiss. I think by myself "gods I have missed this feeling of her" after a little bit of kissing I place her on the bed and turn on a movie. It doesn't take long before I move my hand into her pants, I feel that the kisses has made her exited and all wet already. I start to move my finger a bit till I see her all blushing. I move in to give her another kiss but I change diractions to her neck and start to mark her. While marking her I move my fingers to her entrance and start with 1 finger and push it in. I look at her face and see that she wants more and so I take of her shirt and bra. I start to suck on her nipples while taking another finger and start to move 2 fingers in and out of her. I feel that I'm getting hard myself and she sees it and moves her hand to my pants and starts to move her hand to where my dick is and moves her hand over the place. I think by myself "fuck I wanna feel her so bad" like she reads my mind the opens the button and zipper of my pants and moves her hand in my boxer and starts to wrap her hand around my dick. While she does that I move my hand to her lips and start to kiss her even more. Eventually I take off her pants and her panty. At the same time she takes of my pants and takes my dick out of my boxer. Without a warning she moves her head to it and start to suck me off. I hear her say" gods I missed this taste" I start to move my hips to the movement of her because of this she is now deep throating me. I stop to move my hips and tell her to get on top of me so now I'm laying on my back. Without a warning or time to adjust I put my dick in her virgina and thrust in one go inside her. I hear a small moan coming from her and I don't slow down and move her hips while pounding in and out of her. I start to kiss her while picking up speed. Then I take my dick out and put some spit on it and move it to her ass and start to put it in slowly because I know she doesn't have much experience with that. After a couple sec and I know she has adjusted. I start to move slowly and eventually picking up speed so I eventually fuck her on a good speed and we have a rithem. When that is the case I move my hand to grab one of my vibrators and put it in her virgina while still fucking her ass. I can hear her moans and it gets me close to cumming fast. She tels me that she is close. I tel her" me to, I'm also close. Where do you want me to cum " she tells me to cum in her ass. I was hoping she would say that. Just as she did say that I hear her breathing getting heavy and I feel her getting more tight. While this happens she tells me" I'm cumming for you, fuck, don't stop" I keep going and tell her that I'm also close. Just when she is calming down from a her own orgasme I tell her that I'm cumming to. I shoot my load all inside her ass. She can't get enough because she keeps moving her hips. When she has finely milked everything out off me. I take my dick out of her and turn the vibratory off and tell her" if you want more you do whatever you want.