out the door

I hear his key going in the door. With a small click i hear the lock and the door opened. I walk to him to give him a kiss. But i see how angry he is. I stop and ask what happend. He said "work was horrible today. They kept giving me work before i finished the old one" i give him a hug and ask if he wants anything from the kichen. He nods that he doesnt want any food but just wants me by his side for now. And so we go sit on the couch. But it doesnt seem comforting enough and so we go ustairs to my room. As i open the door i feel his  hand om my butt and i hear him wisper in my ear." If you turn on some backround video i will take my clothes off." I tell them I have a better Idea for that then. Let's first watch TV till it's about 22:30/ 10:30pm. And so as the time passed. I started to feel his hand going to my thighs. I kiss him and tell him to just wait for now. It's finally 22:29/11:29pm. He asked what I had in mind. I tell him that we are going outside for a while and that he don't need a jacket. He thinks about it and then he does say that it's cold so he takes hist vest. And walkes behind me to the door. I get my keys from the table next to the door. I open the door and take him with me. I tell him that it's about 10 of walking from here. We are at the location. It's an abandoned playground with a house next to it. I ask him what he would rather have in the playground or the abandoned house. He tells me " I want the playground it's more dangerous to get cought". I'm Okey with that. I tell him. Whatever you wanned to do at home you may do it here with me. And so he tells me to get on my knees. I do as he said.
I see his bulge in his pants and I look at his face. I can see his look off approval. And so I reach with my hands to his zipper. He tells me" no hands baby. Find another way" I think about it and have the idea to use my mouth to open it. I reach out and get the metal zipper between my teeth and open it. I do the same with the button. I can smell and see a small wet spot on his pants. His precum that has been wanting this for about 2 hours without being touched. I ask what els he wants. He tells me to lube his dick up with my mouth. I try and take his long dick all on my mouth. Unfortunately not every thing fits in and so not all is lubed up but should be good enough. The command me to turn around and bend over. They pull my pants down and I can feel there wet tip by my entrance and without giving me the possibility to think about what he would do next he pushed his full dick inside me. I felt a wave of pain and pleasure shocking trough me. Luckily he waits for me to adjust to his hard dick inside me. I can feel it pulsing inside me and makes me even harder and wanting his cum inside me. I signal that he can start moving. I can feel him going in and almost out of me. As he pushes back in he hits the right spot. He keeps doing this. As my dick gets harder he sees it and while still destroying me from behind he also starts to stroke my dick. He keeps doing this till I'm almost ready to burst and I tell him that I'm close. He tels me that it's alright for me to cum. He wants me to make it a lot. He keeps fucking me and stroking me. I can feel my orgasme coming. Just before I burst I feel his breathing getting kinda heavy. I gives my body so much pleasure that I van pleasure him that I shoot every drop of cum that I have out. He keeps stroking till I shake with overstimulation. He keeps fucking me and asks if I can handle it like that. I say that I can take it. My urge to get his cum inside me is far greater then the sensation of overstimulation. And so he keeps pounding into me. And then I can hear a small moan of him that he is almost cumming. Just as he finished his sentences I feel his dick pulsing and shooting his cum inside me. I feel 5 loads going inside me. I want more but I can't do that to him now. And so. I hold every drop inside me and we both put our clothes on. We walk back. As soon as I open the door and we go upstairs I feel how tired my body was as I fall asleep on top of him while he just put on the TV and I told him "I love you babe"