Bathroom Door

Begin female body change will be announced

Something had gone wrong 2 hours ago. I got a text at 3 am that was as the following " I can't take it anymore. I need you now. I'll be there in 10 min" they just moved to there own house. It wasn't far from Mine. I think it was 5 min away by foot. They finally lived alone it was there first night there and something already happened. That's not a good start. But hey it meant that they would come to my house and the only way for them to calm down from anything was to either get fucked or fuck me. So I was really excited because I had been horny all day. Just like they said the stood before my door in 10 min. I hear my door unlock. I gave them the key to my house so they could come in whenever they like. I lived alone and had them so why not. I see them coming through the door and find there eyes red from crying and so I ask them where they wanne sit/lay. They tell me just on the couch for now with a little smirk on there face. My house is always warm because it's all isolated and I am like a heather and so they yell me to take off al my clothes and so do they. I get to see there beautiful breasts and I feel myself getting hard. They see it to and start to kiss me roughly. When we take a breather they tell me that they wanne talk but only if I'm inside them. And so I am more that happy to hear that. I guide them on top of me and put my dick slowly in there already wet pussy. The first 2 cm go in and then they just push themselves done so all of my dick is inside them. They start to grind on it from left to right and from front to back. While doing this they start to tell me that they feel alone I. There house. I tell them that it will be like that for a while. Then they ask me what I would think about it if I would go live with them in there nieuw house. At first I'm a little surprised that they would ask me. And then they say that the only thing that is a problem for now is the water. It's not fully ready to use. And so I say to them. "I can fix it tomorrow if you want" they say with joy In There eyes. You would do that. Of course I would do that for you. We discuss the payments I would make to go live with them. They tell me " you don't have to pay. Just bring everything you have and yourself" and so I Agee to live with them. I can feel there joy around my dick. Because I'm still Inside them. And when they are really excited they tighten there inner walls. They see the look on my face that I felt it and start to go up and down now. Slowly of course. Because we aren't done with the erangements. I tell them that I can't agree to not pay for anything and so I got it that I pay for internet and streaming service. They agree and find is comfortable that I wanne pay that. There emotions calm down and realize how we are sitting and how hard I am inside them. They start to kiss me and move her hips up and down. They take my hand and guide them to there hips and whisper in my ear "give me some bruises on my hips and butt. And so I grab them with firm and start to move there hips to make myself feel good. Sometimes I spank there butt and I feel it getting warm and red.
After a couple min I feel there walls closing around my dick and I start to move there hips harder and push my hips upwards to get deeper inside them. They kiss me and I feel there moans and I feel them cumming on my dick. They tell me to go on till I cum inside them. After just a couple more seconds I feel myself at the edge and tell them that I'm about to cum. They say to me" breed me. Please shoot it all inside me" just after they say it I cum all inside them. I can feel the force of my cum filling her womb. They get off me and go sit next to me. I ask them If they want something to drink. They tell me they want a shot of whiskey. While getting this for them I tell them that they can stay here for tonight if they want.

Change male body

The next day

I wake up feeling warm and hot. I find myself laing in bed with them playing with my morning wood. I ask them what it is they want. They tell me they wanne shower. I fully agree. I see that they also just woke up. They stand out of the bed and I can see there hard one. It gets me curious what will happen in the shower.
We both don't need clothes because today we don't have to leave. Tommorrow we will be moving my stuff to there house. We both walk to the bathroom and look at my shower and ask me to turn it on because they don't know how to use this one. While doing it I explain how it works. Because they have the same one at there house. We both wait for the water to warm up when I feel them kissing me and our dicks touch one another. I know this would turn me on but not this much. As I kiss beck I start to move my hand to there dick as I feel there hand on mine. I start stroking and feel there's getting even harder. We slowly move backwards to the water without stopping what we are doing when I feel the water on top of us. They move even further back to the wall of the shower and tell me" you may use me however you want " I don't let me tell that a second time as I turn them around the already bend over for me to get a better excess to there ass. I see that before I woke up they already opened themself for me. I slowly push the tip in and they are surprised that I could see that they opened themself for me. I slowly go back and forward in and out them. After a couple min I also grab there dick in my hand and start stroking it while fucking them from behind. The reason that I can still control myself is the water on my back. It feels amazing. There walls around my dick the moans coming from there mouth. The begging and moani g my name. It gets me on the edge faster then them and so I tell them. They tell me to just cum inside me and they are happy. I feel myself getting there and I shoot everything inside her ass. Every last drop of it. I get myself out of them and see mu cum dripping out of them. I tell them to turn around. They do that while I get on my knees. I start to stroke and suck them off. It doesn't take long for them to shoot there load all in my mouth. I swallow it all. It's a weird but sweet taste and addictive. I crave more. But first we have to finish the shower and get clean.