Trying

It had been a couple nights since I was back home. I open my door and there I see him. Laying on the couch almost asleep. I say. Good evening handsome. He turns  around and he does see that it is me. He gets up and gives me a kiss and say. Hi there pretty. I ask what he wants  to do. He tells me he just wants relax with me on the couch while watching a barbie movie. I agree. We sit there for a while and I feel his hand moving from my thighs toward my dick. I look at him and ask if he is sure he wants to do this. He says that he wants to take it slow for now.   I tell him that I'm Okey with that and that if he wants his hand around my dick like he was trying before I wouldn't mind. As we are watching the movie he slowly moves his hand back toward my zipper of my pants. I already opened the button before I sat down. He slowly opens my zipper. He can now feel how hard I really am. At first he rubs over my dick on top of my underwear. He does this for a little while. When he does this I move my hand over his thigh. I slowly move my hand towards his dick. I move his underwear out the way and I wrap my hand around his dick and move up and down. I move towards his face and place my other hand on the back of his Head and pull him in for a kiss.
When I do this he moves his hand around my dick and starts to jack me off. This feeling is amazing and I let out a little moan. He hears this and start to speed up.
I ask if he want to continue here or somewhere else
He tells me that he has a place in mind. We both get our hands back and stand up. I thought he wanne to go upstairs but I was wrong. He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. He told me to get on the car and that I have to drive to a location. He puts it on the map so I know where to. There is nothing there. I start to drive there. It's a 5 min drive. We are halfway and I hear him say. Keep your eyes at the road. I feel there hands opening my pants and getting my dick out. The start to stoke it and I think that that is all. I can see in the corner of my eye him moving his head to my dick. I feel his warm mouth sliding over my dick and he starts to suck me off. I can hold it out long enough. I stop the car and he stops and gets up. He tells me to get out the car and keep my pants like that. I first look around. It's really dark. And I don't see anyone. I open the door and ask what he wants now. The tells me to look at him. He dropped his pants and is bend over in front of me. He tells me he wants me to fill him up and so. My dick is already hard and lubed by the sucking he did.
I poke the Tip by his entrance and push it in in one fast go. And I wait till he can get used to it. He says that I can go again now. I slowly start to move. I can feel there insides getting tighter. I keep moving in him while I move my hand to his dick and start to stroke in the same rithem as I am pumping inside them. The feeling inside him is so good that it doesn't take long for me to get to the edge of my orgasme. I tell him that I'm really close. The tells me to cum all inside of him. I keep stroking his dick and I feel myself cumming inside him. I'm not done yet. I want his cum. I wanne taste it. And so I take my dick out of him and I turn him around. I take his dick in my mouth and start to move and suck him off. I'm not doing it rough enough. I feel his hand going on my head and he forses his dick inside me and I love it. Apparently he was getting close as I hear his breathing getting heavy and I hear a small moan. Coming from him. I start to deeptroath him and it doesn't take long as I feel his dick twitching. I move my head so that his dick touches the back of my throat. I hear him moan and I feel him cumming inside my mouth. I can taste it. It taste really sweet. I swallow all of it and stand up to kiss him. After the kiss he tells me with a smirk, " tommorrow again"?