Surprise

The first time in a week, I got a text from him that his parents were on vacation. He asked if I wanted to stay over. I sended back that I'll be there in 15 min. In the way there, I was super nervous. I hadn't seen him in 3 weeks. Of course, we had contact by text and call. The thing was that I missed him around me. Just being able to hug him would be good enough to get me through another 2 weeks. But I want more than that. I wanted to feel their body next to me. Completely be in harmony. Without realizing how long has passed,  I see that I'm almost there. I walk to the door, and before I could knock, the door swings open, and there I see him. He is wearing his black sweatpants and a purple blouse. The purple made his red wings more beautiful. His power is scattered wings. Can control every feather invidual and hear what the feathers can hear. Mine is thief, the power to copy anyone's power and use it when desired. He opens his arms for me. I walk in and give him a hug. He closes his wings around me. I look at his eyes and then I feel his lips on mine. I ask if I need to put my stuff upstairs. He says there's no need. I already sent it up with one of my feathers.  I look surprised because I didn't see it.  He says that the window is open and he put it there from the outside. He tells me that his parents will be away for 2 weeks and that I may stay till there back if I want to. I tell him that I would love to but that I have a present for him. I copied a nieuw power. It's called share. The power makes it so that I can combine and share powers with a person of my choosing. He asked what my plan is. I tell him that I want to use time stop and cell freeze. This way, I can stop time around us and make it that our bodies don't age for as long as I turn it on. When I explained this his face glowed and he said " so we can stay in these 2 weeks for as long as we want" I tell him that that is possible. He ask if I can do ot now and I say that I already did the moment I walked in. I feel his hand going over my back and slowly getting to my butt. I put my hand on his wings and start to stoke it. I start to kiss him again and move my hand underneath his pants and underwear so I can feel his bare butt in my hand. It's very soft but firm.i pill him closer so that he could feel how hard I already was.to my surprise I could feel hard dick against me to. I see his smile just before I hear him whisper in my ear "I hope you can wait till we're upstairs by the bed,that is way more comfortable". After these words my dick started to twitch and I feel his hand grabbing it over my pants. After this, he moves his hand and drags me up the stairs. He opens his door .I can see that he already changed the lights to red. The only color that my eyes can tolerate without too much pain. I ask if powers may be used. He says that it's all good, that I may do whatever I want. As long as it is safe. That's all I needed. I used brainwash and ask if he is ready. He says I am as .... before he can finish with his answer, he is under my control. I tell him to take of his clothes and to lay on the bed. And so he does. I take of my clothes as well. As I walk towards the bed I can see his hard dick standing up, kinda tempting me to hurry up. I get the handcuffs from above the bedband tie his hands together. After I did this I move my head to his dick and i start to suck him off till its a nicely wet for me to use. I deactivate my brainwash and ask if there Okey with going further. They say that I may. And so I activate hyper senses what makes every fisical aspect more sensitive. I climb on top of him and start to kiss him while I stroke his dick and place it against my entrance. I hear a small moan coming from him what give me even more lust for him inside me. I slowly go down and feel his dick sliding in to me. As I do this I hear his breathing getting more heavy and moans coming from him. When it's fully in I Wait and kiss him so that he has to take control. When I think that I will have to go up I feel him moving his hips.
His pace is a very good one so that it doesn't hurt and he hits just the spot that sends shivers all in my body. Because of the sensations I can see his wings spreading and I deside to rum my hands trough it and I can start to feel there body shake from pleasure.
He places his hands on my hips and starts to pound harder in me. His moaning makes my dick twitch and he sees is and he moves on of his hands to my dick and starts to stroke it while picking up speed pounding in me. It doesn't take long before I hear his voice asking me if he may cum inside me and I use telepathy to answer with "you better make it a lot " I hear his thoughts go wild as I hear him moan and I feel his warm load inside me. I tighten my hole to milk it all out. He takes his dick out. I tell him that we're not done yet. I move backwards and bend his legs so that I have easy access to his hole and I use his cum that is leaking out of me as lube to enter his hole. I slowly enter. When it's fully in. I wait till he is used to it and start to move again. Just from the start I move roughly and fast in and out. I can see his face getting flustered as there body starts to shiver again and I use telepathy to tell him that he had to wait till I'm almost there so we can cum together. His thoughts go directly to that he has to hold it. As I pound in to him he wraps his wings around me and uses heat wings. It doesn't take long till I'm almost there. And so I use telepathy to give him a countdown. 3......2......1....... cum for me. I cum all inside him and his load shoots up and it's more then I thought it would be. I take my dick out and start to lock his cum off his body as clean up. And after I lay next to him and we cuddle a bit while watching anime.