THE JOURNEY BEGINS..

NOTE TO ANYONE READING THIS PART!
THIS PART IS GETTING HELLA REWRITTEN SINCE THE STORY HAS BEEN SHIFTED A BIT!
THANK YOU!!

"What—?" I asked, more to myself than to Star.
"Im a timekeeper! I'm immune to your poison and I can make little clocks that'll break if you die!" Star explains.
"Oh-"
"Anyways, you were gonna say you have a question?" Star asks.
"I wanted to know if you've seen any animals acting strange?" I asked
"Huh? No-"
"Well do you know where the weapon shop is?"
"Oh yea!" Star replied, "I can show you the way if you want!"
"Sure." I said. We then opened the door out of Star's armory, but when we opened the door, there was a strange scale on the ground. "Is this yours?" Star asked me. "No it isn't." I replied, picking up the scale. As soon as I picked up the scale the cut from the rabbit scratching me healed instantly, and from that and that alone, I knew where this scale came from.
"We gotta go Star."
"Huh?" Star replied.
"I'll explain later, where's the weaponry?" Star then brought me to the weaponry where we both got weapons and started heading out of Greenlake.
"We are we going?" Star asked.
"We gotta tell the mayor of this section of Ewoyn. Long story short I think there might be a flower thats cursing and controlling some of the wildlife." I replied. (AUTHORS NOTE : Ewoyn is the name of the world they're in)
"WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT!? Give me some more context!" Star practically yelled.
"No time. I will later." We started heading for the closest city near Greenlake, InkCap Cave.
"There is someone in InkCap Cave that'll help us with our journey, and tell us more about this flower." I tell Star
"Oh ok!" Star replies. We travel through the forest to get to inkCap Cave, and after a bit, we get to the entrance of a cave, with mushroom themed houses littered around it, InkCap Cave..
———————————————————————————
BONUS ART!!

———————————————————————————BONUS ART!!

V. 3.0 of Moss's design

Word count : 348

TO BE CONTINUE..