GATO GATO CITY

NOTE!!!!

I changed Moss's name to Raven

———————————————————————————

The heros arrive in a big bustling city, with gears and pipes. It looks steampunky yet trendy, like everything is in both the past and future at once. The city is also pastely and weirdly has a lot of cats around.

"Do you know about Gato Gato City Moss?" Asks Star. Raven shakes their head before being responded with "It's where like, all the popular people go! And I know someone here! Isnt that so cool?"

"I knew Winter before he was popular though. He's a fashion designer and is a really good one too! Don't let him tell you otherwise though, hes amazing! He also is really good at drawing!! Hes like SUPER talented!" Says Star excitingly.

"You seem to really like him." Says Raven.

"I do! He's SOO COOL!!" Star is jumping up and down with excitement as she opens the door to a big building with "Red Velvet Boutique" written on a pastel sign above it.

As Raven and Star walk inside, Star more running than walking, they are met with a pastel-like building which matches what the colors outside looks like. A blonde pure-blooded winglet is standing behind the desk at the front of the room, wearing a blue hoodie and jeans with a patch with the trans flag colors on it. The name tag on the desk reads "WINTER" in lovely, floaty, cursive.

"WINTER!! HII I'VE MISSED YOU!" Yells Star.

"STAR!! I'M SO HAPPY YOUR HERE! IVE MISSED YOU TOO!" Yells Winter back.

"Jesus you guys are loud. Star remember why we are here." Says Raven, a bit overstimulated by their excitement and loudness.

"Oh right Winter there is something bad going on and we think you can help us with it." Says Star before explaining the prophecy.

"Thats terrible! But I- I dont think I can really he—" Winter gets cut off by Star

"OF COURSE YOU CAN!! YOU KNOW HOW TO USE A BOW AND YOUR SO TALENTED!!" Says Star.

"Okay, I'll come with you guys."

"Winter do you know what god we should talk to first?" Asks Star.

"We can start with Pixel, shes the god here and could tell everyone here about whats going on." Says Winter, going to grab his bow and arrows from the backroom. "I can show you guys to her office, I visit her a lot for business so, but we didn't make an appointment so if we can see her is iffy."

"We need to see her. This is urgent." Snaps Raven.

"We will! If her guards don't let us in I know another way in so dont worry!" Says winter. Then, the three of theme walk outside the shop to go to Pixel's office.

TO BE CONTINUED...

———————————————————————————

SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS FOR CHARACTERS INTRODUCED IN THIS CHAPTER :

https://spotify.link/QFtOToI44Db

Word count : 475