THE PIPE TOWN

When they make it to the bottom they are meant with a mini town of dusty pastels. The town has pipes almost everywhere while gears seem to be turning around every corner.

"This is where the guards live. Even though it looks a bit worn down its honestly not and is in pretty good shape!" Winter states, "I used to visit here a lot when I first moved here, it's really good for inspiration!"

"What about the guards? Wouldn't they see us and get suspicious??" Asks Star.

"We should be fine as long as we dont act suspicious. The guards here are pretty chill when it comes to citizens coming down here." Says Winter.

They start walking around the town, Winter being the leader, the others following him. While they walk Winter occasionally waves and says hi to some of the guards outside, he's clearly really popular among people.

———————————————————————————

They soon make it to the other entrance to Pixel's office. The entrance has a fence around it and cameras near it.

"So how are we gonna get rid of the cameras?" Asks Star.

"Here, watch." Says Winter. He then takes out his bow and an arrow and shoots one of the cameras.

The ends of his arrows are shaped in different cute shapes like stars and hearts and are colored with different shades of blue. When the arrow touches the camera the arrow's end shatters and feathers with sharped ends come out of it, breaking the camera even more than just shooting the camera with a normal arrow. Winter then shoots the rest of the cameras.

"See? Now no one will be able to use them!" Says Winter, Star giving him an applause for his performance.

"Okay but how do we get over the gate now?" Asks Raven.

"Ill fly over and try to help you climb over it or look for something for you guys to stand on." Says Winter before flying over the gate, but before he can fly down to the ground the team is interrupted by Evelyn.

"What are you guys doing!? Trying to break in now?" Yells Evelyn.

"We've got caught Winter!" Yells Star towards him.

"If your gonna break in then I guess I'll just have to fight you." Evelyn draws out her sword.

———————————————————————————

(I don't want to write the entire fight but basically, Winter has his bow, Star has a sword, and Raven has a dagger. They have extra powers based off their species and Raven can he'll everyone with the scale. For the good/true ending they all pleed and try to get evelyn to let them in)

———————————————————————————

"Evelyn this could be life or death for everyone!" Winter states.

Evelyn pauses for a moment before answering, "Fine, I'll let you in." She then unlocks the gate and door.

TO BE CONTINUED...

———————————————————————————

Word count : 472