ESOR'S AWAKENING

There is gonna be a LOT of world development in this part and not all of it will make sense to most people so just— bare with me please and if you have any questions please tell me

———————————————————————————

When Moss knocks on the door the door slowly opens to show a pure blooded Gelm with Moss's skin tone and brown hair with grey highlights.

The Gelm is wearing plain, blain clothing, specifically a grey T-shirt and a dark grey pair of shorts. He has the same elf-shaped ears as Moss, has two small black horns on his head, has a tail with the end shaped the same way as Moss, and has a gem inside his skin on his thigh.

"Is that you Moss? You've changed so much! Come on in, and your friend can come inside too." Says the pure blooded Gelm.

Moss and Star walk inside the mushroom shaped house and is greeted with green pattered walls and light yellow furniture. Moss and the Gelm sit on the sofa while Star stands near them, next to the brown coffee table.

"First of all I'm Jacob, Moss's father." States the Gelm. "Nice to meet you! I'm Star-!" Says Star.
"Anyways Moss, why are you here?" Jacob asks.

Moss shifts on the sofa a bit before answering. "You know that story about that one dragon? Well," Moss proceeds to take out the scale they found outside Star's shop, "I think it's true."

"Oh! Well thats not good." Jacob proceeds to take the magical scale from Moss. "Well, for Star, let me tell the prophecy again."

"A long time ago, during ancient times, the gods used to roam the world together in peace. Yet this changed when Thio, the God of evil, felt jealous of all the love their twin sister, Esor, the god of good, was getting just from being a god of something specific. This led to war between the gods, splitting them into 2 sections, 'good' and 'evil' this war ended with Thio sending Esor into a deep sleep and casting a spell on her that made it for when she wakes up Thio will have the curse of evil flow through her and cause her to destroy the world and make flowers that infect whoever steps on them with evil and makes their deepest emotions stronger, unless someone stops her by curing her, or killing her. Thio then went into a mask to possess whoever wears it, to make them wake up Esor and cause chaos in the world." Explained Jacob.

"So how does this deal with some scale with healing powers?" Asked Star.

"Esor is a white dragon with the power of healing." Said Moss.

"WAIT DOES THAT MEAN WE NEED TO CURE ESOR!? HOW DO WE DO THAT!?"

"You first need to warn all the towns, that should be your main priority, but while going to each town you need to tell all the gods. You will need the powers of them all to cure Esor. You'll also need a pure heart, without murder, to heal her. You might kill Esor if your heart is impure." Stated Jacob.

"Alright, so where do we go Star?" Asked Moss.

"Hm, OH! We can get help from Winter! He's in the town right next to here, Gato Gato City, and hes my best friend. He should be able to help us." Said Star, "We should go to Gato Gato City now."

Star then takes Moss's hand as they wave goodbye to their father while being dragged to the next town.

'Gato Gato City here we go..' thought Moss.

TO BE CONTINUED...

———————————————————————————

Word count : 592 words