Chapter 18

(Gracelynn's Pov)
(Explicit Content Ahead)
As I wrapped my legs around Carter's waist. He carried me into my cabin. I was all in now. Carter sat me down on the bed and began to walk away but I pulled him back to me quickly. He got the message and began pulling my hair to one side and gliding his lips from my neck to my ear as he whispered "you're so beautiful." He pulled my dress above my head. And I stood up.A little nervous. My back facing him.I could feel him walk towards me his breath hot against my skin.I lean my head to the right to give him access to my neck once more.He gathered my hair into his hand tugging it gently so I was forced to step back against him. He unclasped my bra. "You sure." He whispered.And I nodded as he continued. He turned me around to face him as he put his mouth to mine. He rubbed at my bare nipples with his hands, as he shoved me back slowly on the bed. Easing my ankles apart, He kneeled down before me and there I was lying open, before him. He tugged at the band on my underwear bringing them down to my ankles and then sliding them off. He began leaving sloppy kisses up my inner thigh. I let out a loud moan. And he continued on with his teasing, "Carter" I moaned out again. My breathing escalated and my body craved for more. "Carter please" I begged. "You drive me crazy." He whispers. "So I figured I return the favor?" He continued. His tongue, his lips,his teeth sliding across my skin made me feel like my whole body was shaking. He licked at my core, holding my thighs tightly with his hands. I gripped the bed sheets, and began squirming, but he pinned me there continuing on with his teasing. He was staring into my eyes as he pulled his boxers down freeing his hardened shaft. He repositioned himself and his bulging shaft was centered towards my core. I could feel it at my entrance.I wanted him. I needed him. "Baby,please" I moaned out. He slid in just the tip, and slid right back out. "No" I moaned. "Tell me what you want?" Said Carter sending me his famous sly smirk.This damn cowboy was going to make me beg and plea. "I want all of you please" I said letting out a breathless moan. "And where do you want me?" He questioned breathless, and I watch his eyes turn a deeper shade of blue." "In me" I croaked out. "As you wish sweet heart" he teased as he slammed his shaft into me. Over and Over again. As I let out cries of pleasure. Finally, I flipped him over climbing on top of him, I began to ride him back and forward slowly, and then quickening my speed. "Gracelynn" Carter moaned out. I continued "I'm so close" he moaned. I was close myself, but I was going to ride this out to the very end. I continued my motions,when finally my body came undone and I climaxed. " I love you Carter." I said out of breath as I fell next to him on the bed.
"That was amazing" I continued out of breath. "I don't think the word amazing can even do it justices.I guess what they say is true it really is different when you're in love" he said, and I look up at him an smile. He removed my hair from my face. Kissing me softly on the lips. "I love you Gracelynn I think I always will. Now Let's get some sleep" he smiled, and I shifted myself so I was laying on his chest, and that is where I fell asleep.

( Friday)
"Hey Caleb, hey Annie! We just wanted to stop by and say goodbye before we head out for the weekend." I said walking up to them. "Oh, when will you guys be back?" Caleb questioned. "Umm Monday"said Carter. "Well I hope y'all Have fun, and you can give me all the details when you get back."says Annie. "Thanks, Annie. We will. We'll see you guys on Monday." I say back to her. "Be careful little sis" says Caleb. "Always am Bubba" I say back to him as he gives me a hug. "Gracelynn, we really need to get going if we're going to make it to the bed and breakfast before dark." Says Carter. Alright, bye guys!!" I say to them. "Have fun!" Says Annie. Me and Carter leave, and head for the truck and as soon as we're out of earshot, I turn to Carter "That was close. You think they suspect anything." I question him. "I don't think But don't worry about it. We'll be back soon. Said Carter "I just hope he doesn't get too upset when he finds out we lied to him." I say back worried. "He'll understand one day. We have to keep our plans a secret if we want to make it to nationals."he said. I know. But I hate lying to him. He's my brother, and I've already been lying to him for so long." I say back. "I know, Gracelynn. And we'll make it up to him when we get back. But for now, let's just worry about the fact that we're going to nationals." He said reassuring me that everything was going to be alright. "Keep your head on that.I don't need you worried about Caleb. You've got to have no fear when you ride Fumanchu. When you get on that bull just remember it's you and the bull, and your the one in control. I don't know what I'll do if something happens to you Gracelynn so I need you to be focused. I just nodded my head. "Right back at cowboy." I said. And turned my head towards the window, as Carter rested his hand on my thigh.
"Fort Worth, here we come!" I said out the window, and Carter crunk up the music.