The party🎉

I drove back home with Neymar and Kylie. We arrived and I went to get ready for the party. I was getting ready and then someone knocked on the door. I yelled, "come in." Neymar walks in.
"Hi, what are you doing?" - Neymar.
Marcus invited me to a party with the England national team.
"Oh okay, have fun dear." - Neymar.                            
TIME SKIP.

It was 8, I was done. I go to Neymar for one more kiss and Marcus was there. We drove to the party. When I arrived, I walked in with Marcus. Suddenly, someone came walking next to me. I saw it was Jude Bellingham. I had seen him before. We sat down at the VIP lounge and had a drink and did karaoke. It was a lot of fun. Then, I got a notification and I opened it. I saw that it was from Celebrity News.

Celebrity News: Neymar da Silva has been spotted kissing a girl in a club

Celebrity News: Neymar da Silva has been spotted kissing a girl in a club. Is he cheating on y/n??

I read it and burst into tears. I ran to the bathroom. Was it just me? What did I do wrong? How could he? I decided to app him.

MIAMOR♥️
Neymar, is it true?
From Celebrity News.
Please tell me. From not.

He read it but didn't respond. I can't find Marcus anywhere either. Then, someone knocked. I opened the bathroom door and saw Jude standing there. "Hi, are you ok?" - Jude.
"No, have you seen Celebrity News?"
"Yes, I'm sorry y/n. Can I help you?" - Jude.
"can you drop me off at home"?
"Yes, sure." - Jude.
I gave him a hug and we walked out of the club and there was all paparazzi i ignored them and got in the car.

We got in the car and he drove me to my and Neymar's house. I knew Neymar would be there too. In the meantime, I had given Jude my number. "Thanks, Jude, for dropping me off. It was nice meeting you and thanks for everything."
"Always"- Jude

"I got into the house and I heard Neymar upstairs. I got a glass of water and walked upstairs, then to my room. I went to get ready for bed and wanted to walk into our bedroom, but then I saw Neymar lying there, so I walked to the guest room. I was still in bed scrolling on Insta when I saw Neymar walk in.

"Please go away Neymar."
"No, can we talk?" - Neymar
"Okay."
*He sits next to you on the bed*
"I'm sorry about the kiss. I was drunk and didn't
know what I was doing. It shouldn't have happened."
- Neymar
"I know, I forgive you, but I don't know if I want to go any further."
"Please y/n, I'm sorry." - Neymar
"Sorry Neymar, I'm leaving the house tomorrow. Sorry miamor."
*Neymar ran away crying*
I felt bad somewhere, but this was the best.
THE NEXT DAY"