Thanks🍀

I was confused I lay in bed and sat on tiktok for a while when Jude said:

"I'm cold do you have extra blankets"? -Jude
" no but otherwise come in this bed I don't care".
*he grabs his stuff and sits next to you*

You lay on your side and you looked straight into his beautiful brown eyes and he into yours. And then suddenly your lips were together. I continued kissing and then we had S*x.
NEXT DAY

I woke up in Jude's arms. He slowly woke up too. It was 3 AM.
"Good morning darling," -Jude
"Hey Jude,
have a football match against Portugal, come and watch" Jude replied.
"What time does it start?"
"9 PM,"-Jude
"OK, I will come.
I have to catch a plane back to England, so I need to get you a ticket,"-Jude
"Yes, please do,".

We were going to get ready only there Hadn't talked about yesterday yet we were going to eat in the morning and I decided to bring it up.

Jude, that last night, I think it was a mistake. I just met you. Maybe we could get to know each other better first, and I don't want to do this to Marcus either.
"I see. We're taking it easy, okay?" - Jude
"Thank you, Jude.
Always." - Jude

It was 4 AM, and the plane left at 5 AM, so we went to the airport. There were paparazzi, and I started to get nervous. Jude noticed and took my hand and walked with me in the airport until the paparazzi left.

"Thanks, Jude," I said.
"No problem," he replied.

We went through customs and waited at the gate. Almost the entire England national team was on the plane, so Marcus was there too. While flying, I sat next to Jude and Marcus. We landed, and Jude and Marcus had to go straight to their training because it was 3 PM, and the game started in 6 hours. I decided to go to the mall to get my nails done. I finished my nails and drove back home.

                                   TIME SKIP

I finished my nails and drove back home. Neymar wasn't there because he stayed longer in Brazil. It was 7 PM and I want to leave around 8 PM. I had a quick dinner before the game and then I left.

                                 ARRIVED
I went looking for Jude and then I bumped into someone.
i'
"I'm sorry".
I looked up and saw it João said I and panicked.