Matchday🩵

NEXT DAY

The next day, I woke up and I heard Neymar leave the house for training. Today is, england against brazil. I didn't really want to go, but I already had tickets so I decided to go anyway, not for Neymar, but for Marcus and Jude. I texted Kylie first if she was coming along and about yesterday.

Ky♥️

Hey ky are you coming
To the match
Today? X
Yes x. Shall I pick you up
At 5 pm? X
Okay see you so x

It was now 2 pm. I was still in bed scrolling on Tiktok when I heard the bell. I was still in my pajamas, so I put on a bathrobe. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw it was Neymar. "He forgot something," he said. I let him in and went to the kitchen to make dinner. I tried to ignore him, but then suddenly his hands were on my hips. "No, stop." He continued and then I felt his lips on mine. "Neymar, stop. This is wrong. I need time," I said. "You hurt me." "Okay, you come to my match, Neymar." "Yes, but not for you, sorry." "Okay," Neymar said as he angrily walked out the door again.

I had eaten and it was 4 PM. I decided to get ready. I did my hair like this:

 I did my hair like this:

My make-up like this:

and my outfit like this (imagine wearing an england shirt with rashford):

"It was almost time, so I went to do some quick things. Then I put on my shoes and got in the car to meet Kylie. When I arrived at Kylie's, I gave her a hug and we left for the game.

We arrived and sat down in our places (we were at the front of the field). A boy came to sit next to me. I recognized him but didn't know exactly. And then he said,
"Hey, are you Y/N?" - Boy (know who this is later?)

"Yes, haha, who are you?" I replied.

"I'm Jobe Bellingham," he said.

"Omg, are you Jude's little brother?" I asked.

"Yes, hahah, how do you know him?" Jobe asked.

"Long story short, I met him yesterday at a club hahah," I replied.

"Oh, hahah, may I have your autograph?" Jobe asked.

"Yes, sure," I said and gave him my signature.

The match started. Marcus was up against Neymar, and I saw that Neymar was not himself today, but I needed time. It was the 36th minute, and Neymar scored. Brazil 1-0. It was halftime, and I decided to go to Marcus. I couldn't find him, but then I saw Jude. I walked up to him and said,
"Hey, Jude."

"Hey, y/n," Jude replied.

"I just met your little brother hahah," I said.

"Omg hahah, he is a huge fan of yours," Jude said.

"Yes, he said haha," I replied.

"JUDEE COMMEE!" the England coach shouted.

"I have to go," Jude said.

"Yes, it will be fine. You can," I replied and gave him a hug.

"Thanks, bye Jude."

"The 2nd half started. It was the 76th minute and KANEEE SCORETTT - it was 1-1 again. At the 90th minute, Jude was tackled very hard which forced him to left the field as he was injured. We got 8 minutes extra time, ANDD THE 97 minutestttt RASHFORD SCORETTTTTT - 2-1 FOR England. And then we heard the end Signal. I ran to Rashford then and gave him a hug. Neymar was crying. I decided to go to him.
Hey Ney.
Hey what's up? - Neymar.
Are you OK?
Do I look okay? - Neymar.
Sorry to take my time, but you get the point, right?
Yes, but why do you have to go straight to someone else? - Neymar.
What do you mean?
Do you think I don't see it between you and Jude Bellingham? - Neymar.
Normally, I act fine when you're angry, but you don't have to act so jealous. You're the one who made the mistake here, I didn't. I really loved you, so act normal.
Suddenly, you became very dizzy. Everything went black, and I fell to the ground. From there, I couldn't remember anything."