🤫🤫

Suddenly, I woke up in the hospital and saw Marcus sitting next to me, and Kylie. "Hey, what happened?" "Omg, she's awake!" shouts Marcus. Kylie gives you a hug. "Y/n, you were in a coma for 2 days. I was worried about you. You passed out when you were talking to Neymar." "Oh, my head still hurts." *Kylie gets you some water* "Thanks, babe." Who actually came to visit in the meantime? "Uhm, Jude Bellingham, and we weren't allowed to have many visitors." - Marcus. "Oh, and Neymar?" "He didn't come." - Kylie. "Oh, not that I care, but I expected otherwise. I understand, but doctors are coming to check you up, and then you can go home." - Marcus.

TIME SKIP

I arrived home. I still hadn't left Neymar, and I didn't feel safe with him, so I decided to text a group about someone wanting to come.

THE TRIO🫡
"Hey, can there somebody
come to my house?
Otherwise, I'm alone with Neymar."
Marcus♥️
".I can't come, family stuff."
Jude♥️
I can be with you 7pm?
Y/n
Yes that's OK
Thank you Jude.

It's almost 7pm. I went to change quickly. This was my outfit."

"It's 7pm

"It's 7pm. Neymar had just left. I heard the bell. I opened the door and saw Jude. I gave him a hug.

'Hey Jude.'
'Hey - Jude.'

'So what do you want to do? How about we watch a movie?'
'Yes, is good horror?' - Jude

'Yes, I'll grab some food and sit down on the couch or chair.'
*I grab some food while Jude puts on a movie*

I was lying on his shoulder. Suddenly, he said something.

'Hey y/n, how about you and Marcus?' - Jude
'What do you mean?'
'Love.' - Jude
'Oh no, Marcus and I are just best friends, why?'
'No, just a question.' - Jude

TIME SKIP

It was almost 1 am. Jude had fallen asleep, and I decided to leave him alone. Slowly, he woke up.

'Judeeeee, you can also sleep over. I understand if you don't want to go home now.'
'Yeah, okay. Where can I sleep then?' - Jude
'Yes, guest room or with on the couch in my room, but I understand that you don't want to stay in the guest room, so choose.'
'Okay, sleep on the couch.' - Jude
'Okay, do you want to borrow a shirt?'
Yeah is good.'

We walked upstairs, and behind me, I heard the door open. It was Neymar. But I heard another girl's voice, so I decided to look. I walked down the stairs and pretended I wasn't coming for them. I ignored it because yes, I don't need him anymore. I went to get ready. Jude was already ready, only he still had to take a shower. I also went to take a shower. I took a shower and was done.

JUDEPOV:
Wow, she's beautiful. I think I'm getting feelings for her, but I'll hide."

Y/n POV again:
I was done. Then, Jude went to shower. After 15 minutes, he was ready. He came with a towel in the room. He's so handsome. Wait, what do you like in him? No, no, no. Right??

Writing note
Hey, thank you all for reading my story really thanks tips are always welcome also tops if you have any ideas you can let me know x.