3.Business Meeting

Jungkook was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking about today's conversation.

He had two relationships which didn't worked more then a month. He like ambitious women but his first girlfriend was just the opposite.

Then he came into another relationship in which the woman was highly ambitious that she thinks family and marriage are waste of time.

Whereas Jungkook want someone like him, who is ambitious but wants to have a beautiful family and understands it's value.

It's been 3 years after his last breakup and he didn't tried to get into another relationship. Being too busy was his excuse for that; but in reality he didn't find the one he wanted. He is waiting for the day when he will find the girl who is just the same as he wants.

<Next day>

You came out of your car and stood straight up in front of 'The Jeon Corporation' with your assistant David.

You moved to the elevator carrying your cold businesswoman personality. David lead you to the office of Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

Y/n POV

We were standing in front of an office which says
【CEO】
【JEON JUNGKOOK 】

One man in blue suit (i guess his secretary) went inside to inform him about our arrrival then he asked us to enter in his office.

Well i have read about him alot and i have known him in the business but i never saw him. Same goes for him i guess, because i don't do media appearances alot. So i am a little curious to meet the person.

David opened the door for me and waited for me to enter first.

I looked up and my eyes met with the most handsome man i have ever seen.

Damn he is hot. I have not expected this Mr. Jeon.

The single woman in me went weak and my heart started to scream. I fronze at my place until David spoke.

David: "Mam these are the files you needed"

I tried to calm my self. I breath
out and came back to my cold businesswoman personality. I received the files and held them in my left hand.
I moved forward to do formal greeting while stretching my hand towards him.

Y/n:"Hello, This is Y/n"

(you said with an emotionless poker face)

JUNGKOOK POV

Right now i am standing opposite to the most beautiful and well maintained woman i have ever seen.

I stood up to greet her back

Jungkook: "Hi,This is Jeon Jungkook"
(Damn her hand is so delicate and her big eyes...)

Y/n:"Should we start the meeting."

(I came back to realtity)

Jungkook: "Yes, please take a seat"

----------------

During meeting Jungkook was staring at you continuously. You were not sure if it was his focus on the meeting or on you. But you were sure that it was giving you a hard time.

Y/n:".....So that's why i want us to collaborate. In this collaboration you will supply us fabrics for our each and every deal in the upcoming year."

(You moved a file towards him for more details and continued..)

Y/n: "It will be beneficial for both the companies. You know that we are on top in our respective fields and our collaboration will be a breaking news all over Korean"

(Jungkook was looking at your ambitious personality, your beautiful face and perfectly curved body ..thinking how do you maintain all this so well)

Jungkook:"Interesting"
(looking at you without blinking)

Y/n:"Pardon?"

Jungkook:"Umm....Your plan...your plan is interesting"
(Jungkook came back to senses)

Y/n:"Umm...Okay then if you think so.... i am also thinking of advertising our collaboration all over Korea.
That will take things to a bigger level. If you are up for it"

(You looked at Jungkook for response. He then looked down to avoid the gaze. He read the file and analysed some things before he spoke)

Jungkook:"I am interested in this. I think we should meet next saturday and lock the deal legally"

Y/n:"Perfect"
(You replied with no emotions on your face but screaming internally)

The meeting was over and you both stood up for good bye handshakes.

Jungkook:"It was nice meeting you Miss Y/n"
(He said giving you the most beautiful smile and you unknowingly smiled back and left his office)
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n:"Wtf was that! I never smiled during a business meeting except for our clients."

"Damn! This man."

"I am sure many women have lost their senses looking at his charms. He do have an aura i must say"

NOTE:
{Reviews are appreciated for improvement. I'll be thankful to know a second perspective because this is my first story and i have no idea if people are liking it or not}