15. Double Date

<One months later>

{Almost two months of your pregnancy}

*Saturday Night*

Taehyung was getting bored so he called Jungkook.

Taehyung: "Hey. What is up?"

Jungkook: "Nothing just getting bored on this weekend night"

Taehyung: "Same here.That's why i called you."

Jungkook: "Oh Great than wanna come over? We can watch a movie together"

Taehyung agreed and went to his house.They watched a Romcom and laughed their asses off.
After movie they talked to each other about their life,family, career and girlfriend. That's when Taehyung get to know that Jungkook has a crush on someone.

Taehyung: "Why don't we plan a double date. I want my girlfriend to meet you and i'll meet your crush as well"

Jungkook: "Wow what a plan!" (he said ironically)
"You know she is my crush not my girlfriend. How would i call her on a double date?"

Taehyung: "Simple. Don't mention that it is a double date"
.
.
"Come on!"
(Jungkook looked the other side in disagreement)

Taehyung: "Okay I'm sorry i thought i'm your friend. But i don't think you consider me one"
(he said making a puppy face)

Jungkook: "Okay fine....stop reacting like that. You truly are immature."

"I'll plan something"

_____________________________________

*Sunday Morning*

You woke up after your sleepover at So Hee's house last night. You checked your phone and saw a text from Jungkook. He invited you casually saying that he is celebrating the success of your *collaborated mall project* with his friends.

Y/n: "Soo Hee I need to go out tonight. Mr Jeon texted me that he is celebrating the mall project's success with some of his friends and he want me to attend this dinner party."

So Hee: "What a coincidence! Taehyung called me this morning and we are also going out at night. We are going on a double date with one of his new friend and his crush"

Y/n: "Oh..."

So Hee: "I wonder how would his friend call his crush for a double date!"

"Like - I have a crush on you, let's go on a date" (She said mimicking the man)

Y/n: "Who cares?"
_____________________________________

Jungkook didn't sent you the address he said that he will pick you.You got ready and your house helper called to inform you that Jungkook is waiting for you in the entrance hall.

You went out and started walking towards the entrance hall through the corridor. That's when Jungkook adjusted his belt and turned his head toward the corridor to look at you coming from a distance.

Jungkook: "F*ck...This woman will be the cause of my death"

Y/n: "F*ck... This man will be the cause of my death"

You both mumbled to yourself.