20. Surprise by KimTv?

It's been 10 days of your Europe trip. You have covered Italy, Switzerland, France and London.
Jungkook didn't gave you any reply yet.
Today you were going to the last country of your trip. You all were going to Greece but they didn't revealed the name of the exact location. It's the part of the show and the last trip would be a surprise.
You will land on the airport and then go to the location by road.

Right now you came out from the airport and sat inside the 4 seater car with Zara, Junghyun and Jungkook. Zara is driving and Junghyun was sitting beside her fighting to drive the rented car. Jungkook was all immerged in the map study of Greece sitting by your right.

You were feeling upset because you guys are in Santorini but you will only stay their to rest this night. Next day you will go to the main location.

'I wish we could explore this' you thought

You wanted to take a night view from the car window but fell asleep before reaching the main city.

You reached the hotel. Zara and Junghyun walk out of the car still annoyed with each other. They took out their luggage from the trunk.

Jungkook looked at your peacefully sleeping face.

Zara: "Jungkook wake her up"
"I am going in"
"I am already tired by someone's blabbering throughout the way"

(She said making faces towards Junghyun)

Junghyun: "Yeah..As if i want to stay here and listen your nonsense"

They both walked away.

Jungkook tried to wake you up but you snuggled more hugging your handbag.
He shook his head with 'done' face and give up on the plan of waking you up after his 10 attempts. He thought to wait for you till you wake up.
It's been half hour and you are not ready to budge. Now he was being concerned about your bad sleeping posture that too in your pregnancy.

Jungkook: "I can't wait more"

He came out of the car and walked towards your door. He opened the door and picked you up in his arms being as gentle as he could. He carried you to your room. He unlocked the room with the help of a staff member then placed you on your bed.

You moved in your position indicating that you are waking up. Jungkook became nervous because his hands were still under your back and legs.
You woke up and found Jungkook bending just over you. You stopped your movement and started to look at him without blinking.

Jungkook: "I..I actually. Actually you fell asleep in car and....."

(He said while removing his hands but you held his shirt's collar before he can move away and pulled him towards you more. Jungkook was surprised by your sudden behavior)

Jungkook: "Y/n I...."

Y/n: "When are you going to reply me?"

He breath out. Then he removed your hand from his collar gently and put his palms on both sides of your head balancing himself over you.
You were caged inbetween him.

Jungkook: "Don't overthink"

He put his palm on your cheek and pecked your forehead. You closed your eyes feeling his lips. You felt at peace after his peck.

'He surely is not ghosting me' (you smiled talking to yourself)

Jungkook: "Do you want to change?"

You nodded.
He went out and came back with your luggage.

Y/n: "Thank you"

Jungkook: "You don't need to thank me"
"Good night and take care"
(he said making a finger heart and left the room)