5.Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung the youngest brother of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin

Kim Taehyung the youngest brother of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. Their father left so much wealth for them but in the name of the older two. The relationship between Taehyung and his father was never good.
Taehyung once sold out their most expensive ancient jewellery in a stupid bet with his friends. Also, it is known all over Korea that Kim Taehyung is a spoiled brat. Whereas his brothers don't mind spoiling him but they decided not to transfer the shares to taehyung even after the death of their father until he becomes mature enough to handle it.

<Back to the current situation>

(Taehyung stood up and approached Yoongi with a smile extending his hand for handshake)

Taehyung:"Hello. Mr Min. It's an honour meeting you."

(So Hee smiled at the extra sweet behavior of her boyfriend)

Yoongi:"Hello"
(Yoongi replied with no expression)

(To make the situation chill So Hee gave a laugh and spoke *awkwardly*)
So Hee:"L..Let's take the seats"
.

.

.

.

.

(It's been 5 mins and their was no sound around the table)

Yoongi: "I didn't knew that this restaurant is a meditation center"

Taehyung: "Huh...!"

(So Hee instantly gave eye signal to Taehyung to start the conversation)

(Taehyung cleared his throat before speaking)
Taehyung:"Umm....So bro we wanted to tell you something"

Yoongi:"Bro?" (he raised his eyebrow)

Taehyung:"I..I mean Mr Min."

Yoongi:"Better"
(Yoongi replied coldly)
"Continue"

(Taehyung looked at So Hee nervously. He took a deep breath before speaking)

Taehyung:"Actually I and So Hee are dating each other for a while now and I wanted her to move in with me"
(He said in a single breath)

(Yoongi turned his face to look at So Hee with a serious expression)

So Hee:"Bro actually i didn't told you this earlier because we were not sure about our relationship"

(Taehyung tried to handle the situation )
Taehyung:"Mr Min don't worry she will stay happy with me. She won't have any trouble and inconvenience"

Yoongi:"What do you do?"
(Yoongi said turning towards Taehyung raising an eyebrow )

Taehyung:"Pardon?" (He replied being perplexed)

Yoongi:"You know that So Hee is a successful model now and was an interior decorator earlier. So similarly what do you do for 'your' living?"

(Taehyung smiled confidently)
Taehyung:"My brothers owns KimTv and my father was a multi billiona..."

Yoongi:"That's not what i asked. I know what your brothers do and i also know that your father left nothing for you. I also know the reason behind it. Want me to explain?"
(Yoongi said looking at Taehyung furiously)

(The heated conversation went on and at last Min Yoongi rejected him because he don't do anything and he is not ambitious. So Hee pleaded her brother; so Yoongi gave Taehyung a time period of six months to prove his capabilities on his own without the help of his brothers)

(After they left Taehyung got drunk in anger and he was sent home by his bodyguard which was secretly appointed by his brother Kim Seokjin for Taehyung's safety)

(Next Morning)

(Taehyung woke up with the ringing of his phone )

Taehyung:"Hello"
(He said in his sleepy hangovered voice)

Hoseok:"Were you drunk last night?"

(Taehyung breath out loudly still keeping his eyes close)
Taehyung:"Hope...
I am useless"

(Hoseok became upset after hearing him)
Hoseok:"I called you for help but i guess i need to help you first. So tell me what happened?"

Taehyung:"You know your hospital's name is 'YOUR HOPE' then be my hope Dr. Hope......."
(He started blabbering nonsense)

Hoseok:"Come back to your sense and reply or I am calling your brother Seokjin right now"

(Taehyung shoot up immediately)
Taehyung:"You can't do that"

Hoseok:"Good you are awake now. So go get ready and meet me at the hospital in an hour. We will discuss your problem. Also i need your help again."

(They cut the calls)

Taehyung:"Hope can be furious at times"

.
.
.
.
.
The next chapter will gonna be amazing. I am uploading it right now after this.
Please give your responses.

Swipe or Slide Now and Enjoy>>>