4.Min So Hee

<On Phone>

Y/n: "Yeah i am going to consult a doctor about it"

Min So Hee:"Great"

Y/n:"Do you have anyone in mind?"

So Hee: "I would suggest Dr.Jung Hoseok. One of my relative did the same thing because they were facing problem in having kids and their whole case was handled by Dr. Hoseok. The couple is satisfied with the results and his behavior all along the process"

Y/n:"Hm ...okay so i will look up to him."
"By the way if you are free then we can hangout. I just finished the collaboration meeting with 'The Jeons'  and it went well"
(only the ceo gave me hard time you thought to yourself)

(Before letting you speak anything else Min So Hee started her anger rap)

So Hee: "Dude!!!!"

"Their are so many things i am frustrated about now."

"First why didn't you told me that you wanted to collaborate with 'The Jeon Corporation' when you know that Yoongi Bro is a shareholder in that company. I could have talked to him directly."

Y/n:"So Hee I...."

(She continued without letting you explain)

So Hee:"I haven't finished yet"
"And the second thing is that you forgot that i was going to introduce my boyfriend to Yoongi Bro today. It's a major day in my life. How can you even forget this. Yaaaahhhh!!!!!"
(she screamed in frustration)

(You became speechless because you really forgot that she was going to introduce her boyfriend to her brother. Since her boyfriend want to take their relationship a step ahead by moving in together to his house or *mansion* you may say)

(You waited for a second before replying politely)

Y/n: "Look So Hee I'm really sorry. I was just so caught up in planning this collaboration and other office work that it slipped out of my mind"

(So Hee is so easy to convince and can't stay angry at you even for an hour. Also she knows you very well. She know that you will never forget her important day until you are really busy or distracted)

So Hee: "Whatever! Let's leave it."
"But get ready to take me for a shopping now"
(Well....It is a pact between you two that if anyone of you does a mistake then they have to pay back with paying shopping bills for other)

Y/n:"I am ready" (you spoke without thinking twice)

So Hee: "It won't be easy this time Miss Billionaire"
(She gave a evil laugh)

[Min Yoongi:"Let's go. I paid the bill"]

So Hee: "Y/n i'll talk to you later Yoongi Bro is calling me. I'm taking him to the restaurant for the meeting. I hope he won't be angry"
(She said in a hurry and being nervous)

Y/n: "Don't worry! Everything will be fine. Go ahead....All the best!!"
(You cheered her)

______________________________________

Yoongi:"So Hee your shopping is done.What's next?" (Yoongi said handing over the bags to his assistant)

So Hee:"Bro i want you to meet someone at the nearby restaurant"
(she said nervously)

(Yoongi frowned gesturing his assistant to leave)
Yoongi:"And who is that someone?"

So Hee:"You know the Kim Brothers right!" *nervously*

Yoongi:"The billionaire owners of KimTV?"

So Hee:"Yes. We are going to meet one of them today"

Yoongi:"Why? Did they go bankrupt and want my money?"
(Yoongi said raising one eyebrow)

So Hee:"Bro!!!!!!Stop giving these sarcastic replies. I am already nervous"

(Yoongi frowned)
Yoongi:"Why?"

"And why are you behaving as if you are hiding something?"

So Hee:"Umm...Let's go to the restaurant. I will tell you that once we meet him" (She said pressing her lips together in nervousness)

(They entered the restaurant and went to the reserved table)
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi:"Kim Taehyung!?"

To Be Continued........

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆●●●●●●●●●●●◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

The name "KimTv" is a mere imagination it has no connection to the real world.