Chapter 7

I pull the hood of my raincoat off as soon as I enter the building. It was raining like crazy outside and I wasn't going to mess up my fresh wig install. " It's pouring out there huh?" James the bouncer said. I turned and gave him a warm smile while adjusting my hair. " Yeah! It's ridiculous out there Hopefully it clears up before I have to leave." I scoffed and tapped the counter he was behind signaling that I was leaving.

I headed straight for the dressing room like I always do but this time I needed all the time I could get because I was performing tonight. maria thought it was a good idea to start including people in our sets and have themes for the week or month and I so happen to be the lucky person to bring someone on the stage. sis can say it's not a lap dance all she wants but she's not fooling anyone it's a damn lap dance in front of people. If you ask me this place was slowly turning into a strip club.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to bring more people in but as long as I'm getting paid double for this effort I really don't care. I opened the dressing room door and instantly shook my head hearing the blasting music coming from the speaker. " Now who the hell got ahold of the speaker?" I asked while walking over to my station. " Is that even a question you already know who did" Lindsey said while chuckling I shook my head and opened up my bag setting up all my makeup.

I noticed Bailey out of the corner of my eye sitting down in her seat smirking like a crazy person. " Bailey I swear! Why are you looking at me like that?" I turned to her as I uncapped my foundation and unraveled my makeup brushes. " your boo thang is out there!" I chuckled and shook my head " So what does that have to do with anything?" I clipped my hair back and started on my face.

"What do you mean you're performing....meaning you'll have to bring someone onstage tonight." I nodded my head, listening to her say something I already knew.

"If you're asking if I'm going to bring him on stage then to answer you I don't know. it all depends on who I find in the crowd." she raised her brows and shook her head. " that man is gonna tear that ass up if you don't pull him up on the stage" I laughed while applying my lashes. " maybe that's what I wa-" " bailey you're on!" maria yelled cutting me off 

Bailey scurried off and I finished my makeup. I slid my clothes off making sure everything was properly intact. I always put my pasties on at home the last thing I want is a nip slip on stage

I carefully stepped into my outfit and asked one of the girls to zip me up

Her outfit

I clipped my hair putting it back into place. It's not like I was nervous or anything I've done this multiple times...

The lights were completely off but the music started and it was a cue to seductively walk on stage. As soon as my heel hit the floor the red light hit my skin.

It was Bailey's idea to have the song streets specifically the slowed versions be my song of the night. My outfit for tonight definitely sold the deal.  I dragged my hands up from my hips until they were in the air. I worked my body like a snake would trying to get to the next location making sure to emphasize my hips. Earning a couple of whistles in response