Something Wiccan Is Revealing Itself

It has been five minutes since the Hokage, and his council left the Uzumaki resident. The Uzukages, Kushina, and Naruto sat in the parlor room.

"So now that that's been settled, should we activate that seal?" Mei asked as she was drinking her tea.

"I've been thinking about it, and we can't actually use the seal ourselves. Mostly because we're only here because of a seal too. Unless we had a tailed beast on the level of Son Goku-"

"Wait! There're more tailed beasts than the Kyubii!" Naruto shouted in surprise.

"Yes Sochi, there is. I thought the academy- THOSE MILLIE MOUTH FUCK-" Mei used a book to smack Kushina across her head.

"Language! Anyways I think Lady first and lord third already reached that conclusion too. As for the seal we won't need it. Afterall, we never really were the traditional "witches" when we were using mostly magic." The second Uzukage stated. Her pink eyes seemingly taking the design of the parlor into her brain.

"Whaaaaa!" Naruto's mind overheated from the intake of information. Kushina sighed.

"Okay so..."

The older Uzumaki's literally spelled it out for Naruto over the course of thirty minutes about their history. Even after that time Naruto was only able to understand ten things.

1. The Uzumaki's was Sword, Seals, and Ninjutsu Masters, and they couldn't be matched easily once mastered.

2. Only Royal-Blooded Uzumaki's can use magic.

3. Magic can be broken down into three categories; Spells, Potions, and Abilities.

4. The love for ramen was a universal Uzumaki thing.

5. The Royal-Blooded Uzumaki didn't just focus on spells, potions, and their magic abilities. Mostly because of a thing called a Scolding Witch Trials centuries ago.

6. Don't curse in front of his mother, and that's double in front of the Second Uzukage.

7. You cannot revive the dead with magic, even though you can summon spirits (that part was somewhat still unclear to Naruto).

8. He was the container of the Kyubii, and that there are (was) a total of 9 (10) tailed beasts.

9. That Kushina was bound to Naruto until he no longer needed Kushina to help he grow as both a witch, and as a ninja. Most likely, from her calculations, until the Chunin Exams.

10. Although Kushina is bound to him, she has a semi-permanent form and need to rest in his seal. She has half of her original abilities.

"So do you understand now Naru-Chan?" Lord third, Natsu Uzumaki, asked. He was rubbing his head, trying to not smack the young blond.

"Uh.... I think so." Naruto scratched his head, inching away from the irritated family members.

"Kushina, even you weren't this boneheaded. You sure they didn't do any extra internal brain damage?" Ezra Uzumaki asked, pulling her at her head.

"Not that I am aware of—— fuck." Kushina faced palmed.

"I casted a spell to limit his wisdom. Ahkkkkkkch." Kushina head was hit again by Mei's book.

"Why the hell did you do that!" Ezra bopped Kushina across her head too, with her ruler.

"I did it so he wouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent. Think about having Kurama stuck inside you from when you was a baby, and the Villagers thought you was a threat because you learned at the pace of the clan heirs." Kushina shielded her head and begin to cry to her son.

"Please forgive your mommy!!! I just was looking out for you!!!" Kushina held Naruto to her beasts, while he flailed around in panic.

"I swear our family is crazy." Pho said, as she prides Kushina off of a half-conscious Naruto. The first Uzukage was amused though. It was good to see her family was still thriving after the fall of Uzugakure. Naruto was gasping for air but was still happy from the affection of his mother.

"Now let's get rid of this quick spell, so we can go back to being the dead." Natsu said.

"Right!" The female Uzumaki's shout.

A limiter spell was cast upon a ghastly hour,

One of which was inflicted on one of ours,

Restore that was casted years ago,

And let his mind completely flow,

Naruto glowed a light blue before it faded.

"Really, Kushina? That was your best?" Erza smacked her head. Kushina blushed as her last Uzukage shook her head in shame.

"Whoa! I feel so....... like a dog have been removed from my head!" Naruto cheered.

Everyone laughed at the blooming sun that was Naruto. But time was coming to the end, and the Uzukages said their goodbye and dispelled themselves.

{In the Hokage's Office}

Hiruzen was completing paperwork while a ninja team cleaned up his office. He sighed as another stack was added to his pile. Suddenly the noticed a glow from the seal Kushina made glowed and disappeared. Unfortunately, it consumed the weakened floor causing his desk to fall into the hole. Along with his paperwork

{Back at the Uzumaki Resident}

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Naruto looked up from his book about level 1 Uzumaki style seals.

"Kaa-Chan, did you hear anything?"

"Nope. Now hurry up with the first chapter and get to ready for bed." Kushina was washing dishes. Naruto quickly got back to learning what each stroke means in a seal. After an hour of rereading and checking a with his mother to make sure he knows what it is saying correctly with his mother, Naruto shut the book.

"Ugh!!! Finally!" Naruto yawned and took a shower. As he laid in bed, drifting asleep, he sighed happily. He was so overjoyed to finally have a mother. He never noticed that his seal was flashing lowly, and soft growl that muttered in his mind.

{ ??? }

A cloaked stormed into his base slinging curses and flinging his tantrum. He sat at a throne and looked down at his subjects.

"Damn that blasted bitch and her failed attempt to procreate correctly!" He slapped a cup of water out of a masked figures hand.

"Report!" He bellowed.

"Sir, we failed to get our hands onto that slippery snake." The figure chucked a rock at the figures head.

"You all are failures! Incompetent! First the Kyubii brat, and now this!!! Leave my sight!" The figure activated a seal on his throne and entered a hidden crawl space. Another figure already there.

"You know what we got to do." The other masked figure said.

"Agreed."

There was nothing but cackles that night.