Twelve Years Later

"Naruto! You fail!" Iruka Umino said the young sun-colored hair boy, as said boy frowned in sadness.

"Oh, come on Iruka. Let the boy pass. At least he made a clone." Mizuki said to the main instructor of the Academy. Naruto brighten up at the thought.

'Maybe Iruka would let me pass this time.' The young blonde asked himself. Hoping that one person, just one person -besides the 3rd Hokage and the ramen people, would like him.

"All the other kids could make three full and perfectly clones. Naruto could only make one unrecognizable, clone." The brunette said to his co-instructor.

Naruto walked out of the testing room, back into the room with the other students. The other students started whispering about the young, tan and lean man, as he walked across the room.

'Look he didn't make it.' One spoke.

'I knew it couldn't become a ninja. My parents said so.' Said another.

Naruto, not wanting to hear this any longer, walked out of the classroom. He stormed away from the Academy towards the Forrest around it. He walked down a old, abandoned path, towards a hidden cave.

Naruto pushed the rock in, revealing the entrance and climbed into it. He sat down against the other side cave, against the wall.

'Why does everyone hate me?' He cried into his arms and knees. He wept and wept, as the weight of the world fell on top of him. After his tears had dried- and his voice was hoarse from his wails, he stood up and wiped his forehead.

'Oh shit!!!' He thought, as he looked around the medium sized cave in a frenzy.

'Where is it!? Where's my goggles!? The Academy!!!' Naruto thought as he crawled out of the cave and pushed the rock back into place.

He entered the forest in a hurry, trying to hurry before the building closes. He shouted in joy, as he exited the lightly dense woods into the Academy. He hurried up the stairs, into his classroom hallway. He calmed his breath as he neared the door.

He pushed into the classroom, seeing no one in there. So, he searched around the classroom, with no success. He then decided to look into the testing room, for his beloved green add-on. He inched closer to the cracked door, but stopped as he heard voices inside.

"I knew that demon didn't have the means to graduate." The voice said. Naruto inched closer to the door to hear better.

"Yeah, I know right? I still don't know why the Hokage would let that scum into our school and around the kids. Especially the clan heirs." Iruka said as he hugged Mitzuki in his arms.

Naruto inched into the classroom and hid behind the boxes that was left from the day. Mitzuki chuckled and held Iruka closer.

"It's the word of the Hokage, so we have to follow it. And besides, did you see the face that little shit made when you said he failed? I could barely hide my laughter." They both laughed, and Naruto drew tears.

Naruto never felt so betrayed before. All he felt was anger, before Iruka's coffee cup flew and hit the wall. The males in the room jumped in fright, looking at where the cup came from.

The senseis looked at Naruto, and Naruto looked from the men in front of him and his goggles. He snatched his eyewear and dashed out of the room.

He ran down the halls, and out of the Academy. He passed the many civilians, who cursed at him.

Naruto was tired. Tired of all the name calling, tired of all the lonely nights, tired of all the lies, and tired of this bullshit of this village. There was one thing left to do. Naruto had to leave the village.