Secrets Come Unfold

Naruto POV:

I couldn't believe it. A bloodhaired lady, in a traditional green dress. Just told me she's my mother. I sat down next to the table, and put my hands on knees.

"That must be a lie. Jiji said that my parents died when I was born." I said. The woman looked thrown back, and began to cry silently. She threw her arms around me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Sochi. I'm SO sorry. I should've fought harder. I should've fought harder!" She she began to cough harshly.

"Are you ok... Uh .. Lady?" I helped her lay down on the table.

"Yeah, I'm alright. The damage must've been greater than... how old are you? Dattebane." She asked, her breathing slowed down.

"I'm twelve now. Dattebayo." I told her.

"I missed twelve years? Dang. So much must has changed. Do you like Yashiro's cooking. I hope your not lazy like Shikaku. Are you friends with their child? Aaaaaaah he was so cute as a baby. Dattebane." She squealed, and continued to ramble.

"Nobody raised me." I told her. I hugged myself with one arm, and looked away.

"Somebody should've raised you." She said in disbelief.

"I told Sarutobi and Shikaku to raise you." She looked disappointed.

"Nope. No one raised me. For as long as I knew, it had been me, myself, and I. The old man third didn't really do as much as he should. At least he gave me this apartment. Dattebayo" I looked around, and finally noticed my surroundings.

"Where the heck am I!?!?!?" I yelled and jumped up. Her laughter

Are you gonna tell me who you really are!" I asked her. Her laughter stopped me. I looked back at her.

"Whats so funny lady!" I demanded. She hit me upside the head with a frying pan.

"You have have my personality, and your father's look." She said as she held her frying pan on her hip. I stopped rubbing my head, and looked at her.

"My father?" I asked. She looked thrownbacked then sad.

"Do you know our names?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"My name is Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze, and your father name was Minato Namikaze." She put her hands in between her thighs, and looked away.

"I don't believe you. I come here, to this place I dont know where it is"

"- your mindscape."

"-You told me your name is Kushina Uzumaki, and my father is the 4th hokage. And I'm supposed to believe you, Dattebayo!" I told her.

"Fine. You don't believe me. Ask the third hokage about me, your father, and the Uzumaki Clan compound keys. If he freaks out, or tries to change the conversation, then I'm right." She said smuggly.

"Fine! When I ask him, and doesn't do what he said, you buy me ramen." I rebutted.

"Deal!" She shook my hand.

"Anyways, how do i get out of this place?" I asked her.

"After I tell you about your powers." She told me.

"My powers?" I asked.

"Yes powers. NOW STOP ENTERUPTING ME! Now, as I was saying, you have three basic power. Usually Uzumaki witches have one, but since your my child ,and the Charmed One. You have the collective power of your predecessors. Since grandma Mito has a form of telepathy, my mother had a form of movement stoping, and I had a future vision like power, you should have the powers called Psychokinesis , molecular immobilization, and recognition. Other wise known as permention, freezing, and telepathy."  Kushina explained to me.

"BullShit!" The bext thing I knew, there was a spliting headache in my head and my face was in the ground.

"I thought I said no interruptions!" She put her frying pan to the side. I kept repeating sorry.

"Anyways, go ask that scum the 3rd. Also you can return here whenever you want to, just by thinking about me. Begone son, and let me heal." Kushina threw her hand towards my direction.

I jumped up, in a surprise. It was early in the morning, around seven I guess.

'Maybe it was a dream.' I told myself.

'It wasn't a dream idiot. Now go ask the third.' Kushina said. I jumped and hit the floor. Kushina laughed her ass off. I pouted, and got out the bed. I went into my bathroom, and quickly went out.

'You can't like see me all the time, right?' I thought to her.

'No not all the time, just when ever I feel like I'm needed. Or when I don't want to talk to the nine tails.' She said.

'You can talk to the nine tailed fox!' I shouted in disbelief.

'Yes, now stop shouting. I'll leave you alone, while you freshing up. I have to focus on healing, and how to train you on your magic abilities. Don't keep me waiting.' She said. Somehow I could feel the words 'or else', even though she didn't say them. I shivered and entered the bathroom.

I jumped across the buildings, towards the hokage building. I sensed someone approached me. I jumped up, and put a kunai to the person's throat. Well I thought I did. Before I knew it, the unknown assailant grabbed my arms and held them behind me.

"Now now Naruto. Kids shouldn't play with dangerous weapons." Kakashi said, while reading a weird looking book.

'Is that kaka-chan? Oh how big he's grown. I guess he is not a half pint anymore.' Kushina suddenly said.

"Gah! Don't be doing that so suddenly like that! Dattebayo." I said to her.

"So Naruto where are you off to on such a wonderful morning?" Kakashi turned a page, and giiggled pervertedly. I sweatdropped.

"I'm off to talk to the old man third. I wanted to see him before I start my training today." I said, as I punched my fist.

"Well I can take you there now, I was heading there myself anyways." He turned another page.

"Thank you Kaka-chan!" I bowed to him, and he looked surprised. He quickly shook it off, and help my shoulders. Then we appeared in the Hokages office.

It didn't take five minutes, before Kakashi was done in the old man's office. I walked in, and sat down on the chair.

"Jiji, can I ask you something." I looked to the left.

"Of course, my boy." He smiled warmly.

"Why didn't you tell me that my mother was Kushina Uzumaki, my father was Minato Kamikaze, and that I could've been living in the Uzumaki Clan compound?" Time seemed to stop, literally.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

<Word count 1086>

So heres chapter three. I hoped y'all liked it. Its a slow start, but it will get better.

Well any ways...Thank you again, for reading my books and loving them. Please give me some clout by commenting, voting, and sharing this book and any others you like of mine. Have A good morning, night, evening, or when you are reading this.

~Obsidian