The Wrath Of The Uzumakis

Naruto Pov

"Who told you. Was it Shikaku? Was it Jiraiya?" The 3rd Hokage tone took a dark turn. He activated his highest seal.

"So, she wasn't lying." Naruto looked down in sadness. To think that someone that I held dear, would lie to him. It's just like he was in an average American family. And I am technically Japanese.

"Who is she?" Sarutobi asked. His tactical eyes casting a fire on Naruto. Before Naruto could even muster up the courage to swallow his spit, blue light came from the air and Kushina appeared in blue dress. The old man nearly choked on his pipe.

"NEVER GLARE AT MY SON, SARUTOBI!!!" Kushina had her hair in flowing up like Kurama's tails. She had her frying pan, the thickness of a table, at the elder Hokage. Sarutobi eyes were the size of dinner plates.

"I-I-I-I." The 3rd Hokage stuttered. He was appalled by a dead person appearing out of nowhere.

"You-you-you-you what!? Hmm? Lied to my son for 13 years? I understand not telling him about Minato, but me!?!?!?" She waved her hands around, nearly hitting Naruto in the head. "You know damn well you could've given him my compound. And don't think I don't know that you, Jiraiya, Shikaku, Kakashi, or any other clan head could've shared custody over him! And I will have the same talk with them!" Kushina held her chest slightly. Sarutobi looked like a kid who is in the principal office.

"How are You alive!" The man shrieked. Kushina slammed her frying pan on the desk, turning it to dust instantly.

"Seriously that's what you have to ask? Give me three reasons why i shouldn't play baseball with your head!" Kushina channeled chakra to her weapon.

"I've tried to look after Naruto best I could but the council-"

"The council can take their mothers tampons, lick it clean, and shove it up their father's ass-crack! I've seen Minato complete paperwork, triple the size of yours, and have time for a date, bar time, and team seven! Try again." She glared, tapping her pan on her leg. I was sitting there quietly, because I'm no fool.

"The council out voted me, so no one could adopt Naruto. Also, they foreclosed both yours accounts and tried to get into both compounds. They tried to forceful get in but no one could get in there. They also told everyone he's the holder of the nine tails." Sarutobi was lucky to duck, because Kushina's strike busted the wall behind him.

"YOU AND THIS VILLAGE IS DEAD, IF YOU DONT RETURN WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY HIS!!! IM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST THE COMPOUND EITHER!!! IM TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT 55 PERCENT OF KONOHA THAT BELONGS TO MY SON, THE 5.5 BILLION OF HIS HERITAGE, AND THE "HOKAGE" SCROLL WHICH IS ACTUALLY THE UZUKAGE'S SCROLL!!!" Kushina summoned over 25 golden chains. Ninjas of every rank started to run towards the building.

"Hokage-Sama, are you alright!?" Shikaku ran in the destroyed room. He nearly shat himself when he saw Kushina in her patented Nine-Tailed Rage Stance.

"Troublesome, I guess you manage to piss her off didn't you Homage-Sama?" Shikaku took a defensive stance in front of his leader. By then, many clan leaders had entered the room and many others was surrounding the building.

"SHIKAKU, IM GLAD THAT YOU ALL COULD MAKE IT. NOW I CAN GET THE ANSWERS!!!" Kushina changed her stance, still glaring at the old foolish man.

"Kushina, I'm sorry! Just don't put young Naruto into harm's way! Just stop this rage infused spectacle, and I will try better this time!" Shikaku pushed the Hokage out of the way of a bladed chain.

"Kushina calm down. You know it's a violation to attack your Kage." Tsume tried to stop her.

"NONE YOU DID ANYTHING FOR MY SON! SO DONT TRY TO SEEM INNOCENT NOW, BECAUSE YOU MISSED ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT!!!" Kushina wrapped her chains around her body into a chain armor. She left one out to write on the ground. Everyone tensed.

"Kushina, we're sorry! We were foolish! Now surrender the Demon Child, and we ca-" Fugaku was cut off because he was encased in one of her chains.

"CALL MY SON A DEMON AGAIN, AND IT WOULD TAKE MORE THAN THREE NATION TO WIPE OUR CLAN OFF THE EARTH THIS TIME! NOW HARUZEN, YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY HAND OVER THE UZUMAKI SCROLL, THE DEED TO THE UZUKAZE ESTATE, AND YOU AND THE REST OF THE COUNCIL WILL MEET ME AT THE ESTATE IN AN HOUR. THEN WE WILL NEGOTIATE. COME ALONE OR THIS VILLIAGE WILL BECOME A PLAYGROUND!!!" Kushina yelled as she grabbed Naruto's arm and withdrew some blood.

Seeing this, an Anbu unit went forward to get attack. It was foolish because the seal activated, and an army of fallen Uzukages appeared.

"Who have activated the Uzuakage Seal?" The first Uzukage asked, while he stabbed a sword through an Anbu heart.

"I, KUSHINA UZUMAKI-NAMIKAZE, ROYAL LINE UZUMAKI, CURRENT PRINCESS OF UZUGAKURE, DAUGHTER OF PERSEPHONE UZUMAKI-UCHIHA AND GRANDAUGHTER OF MITO UZUMAKI-SENJU, HAVE CALLED YOU FOWARD TO WITNESS THE CRIME THAT OUR "SISTER VILLAGE" DID TO ONE OF OUR OWN, AND MY SON, NARUTO UZUMAKI-NAMIKAZE-SENJU-UCHIHA!" Kushina bowed to her fallen Uzumaki leaders.

"I suppose this is acceptable for summoning us. We will allow it this time. Boy, come here, so I can read your mind." The second Uzukage, Mei Hatsume-Uzumaki, told Naruto. I did as the woman said. I decided to trust Kushina, as she seems to the only one, I can trust.

"Uzumaki: Memory Gazing!" The lady Uzukage touched each side of my temples. She gasped and started crying. She removed her hands and hugged me dearly. She held me so soft and gentle, I nearly forgot she was a leader.

"Uzukages, we need to have a serious talk. Kushina-hime do we still have a base here?" The Third Uzukage asked her.

"Yes, it's my- our compound. I just need to get the deed to it and our scroll back from this sad excuse for a Hokage. I deeply apologize for being so callous with the scroll, there is no excuse for my incompetence. I shall await for my punishment, later of you see it fit." Kushina told him.

"Kushina please don't do this, we can make this better!" Choza tried to bargain but was sent flying by the Fifth Uzukage. Her red spiky hair flowing, her red angry eyes lashed out at the surrounding ninjas in disgust.

"It's Uzumaki-Sama to you scum. You don't deserve to call her by her first name. Not after you all neglected her kit. Look at the current scar that trying to heal!" The nimble, and vicious, First Uzukage pointed at me. The clan heads gasped in shame and horror. The old Hokage held his head in shame.

The third Hokage walked towards the bookcase and took two books off of the shelf. One turned into the Hokage scroll, and the other turned into a thick black book. Sarutobi looked through the book and took out a scroll.

"Here Kushina-dono, these are what you ask for. Now please just stop this. Release Fukagu before you kill him, and we will talk. But first let me say this to you Naruto my boy." He took shallow breaths.

"I guess with the death of Minato, and my return to the Hokage seat, I've became to relax. I let the civilian council run amuck, and even allowed you to become hurt. But throughout this whole time, I always thought of you as a grandson, and I would do ANYTHING to have your trust and our bond back." He lowered his head in shame. The other ninjas stood silently, feeling their own shame. I walked from behind of Kushina, and hugged the old man.

"I do think you coulda done betta old man, but our bond is still there. It's just my trust that is broken. So, cheer up gramps, dattebayo." The old war torn Hokage teared up and hugged the blond Uzumaki heir.

"Come now Socio, we need to leave." Kushina grabbed Naruto hand, and slapped Sarutobi lightly. "My son might have forgiven you, but I haven't." Kushina walked towards the Uzukages, and threw Fukagu out the window.

"Let's go." The Fifth Uzukage said.

The Second Uzukage gave everyone both birds, before the Uzumaki's left.

~To be continued

----------------------------------

<1177 words>

So please be out for the next chapter soon. So please comment, vote, share, and have a great day/night/evening.

Also do you want a big baddie oc character that is Naruto over all person to beat? Let me know.

~Obsidian