in for the ride of your life.

•chapter four•

I came to a simple conclusion that I must have drifted off too sleep immediately after my mind tolerably settled because when I lifted my eyelids obnoxiously vivid sunshine was seeping through the glass.

I was emotionally exhausted and tiresome from recent events, and well I honestly I didn't possess a significant amount of stability for rational reasoning. my skull was painfully pounding, it seemed as if I developed a hangover, though that isn't remotely possibly seeing as I didn't consume a single ounce of alcohol. Groaning in pain and utter annoyance I shifted my overly exposed position, resulting in my torso twisting Away from the irritating sunlight. My conscience immediately drifted toward thoughts of the beautiful brunette I'd abandoned Nearly only 12 hours ago. I couldn't put my mind at ease, thoughts of him consumed every inch of my overwhelmed mind. The way he tilted his head backward when he erupted in laughter, the way those adorable massive dimples appeared when we was overjoyed. I imagined the way his delicate fingers felt as they glided against my skin, that intoxicating sensation. The way his teeth scrapped against his lower lip, that drove me absolutely insane. the way his stunning eyes shimmered with passion and excitement, the way he seemed to automatically know what my was traveling through my mind the instant he made eye contact. his forwardness yet his hesitation...everything about this boy was intoxicating. Like a drug, through I knew it would only cause damage I couldn't seem to get enough. That's was utterly terrifying, I shouldn't experience these overwhelming intense emotions toward practically a mare stranger. Let alone I shouldn't feel these emotions toward anyone, it would simply end in heartbreak, crash and burn they always reminded. I was becoming intoxicated and engrossed in thought of the beautiful stranger I was beginning to adore when the peaceful silence disappeared as my phone erupted, his contact immediately flashing across the screen.
I took a massive deep breathe mentally preparing myself.

Alright, don't lose your shit hoying.

"Hello?" I chocked out attempting to maintain my Nerves to a somewhat stable condition.

"Mmmm, damn your morning voice is sexy."

"Thanks?" I chuckled slightly nervous as I massaged the nape of my neck.

"Oh shit...wait did I just say that out loud? What am I talking about, Of course I did, God, I'm such a idiot. please excuse me while I go jump off a Bridge." He rambled on until I finally cut him off.

"No no, Mitch damn chill it's totally fine." I erupted in laughter. God, he's adorable. shit no Scott he isn't...he's repulsive. What? Am I blind? Who the fuck am I kidding, he's perfect. Stop god dammit. Control yourself.

"So, you gonna tell me what i did to deserve the privilege of talking to an angel or?"

"Easy there Casanova, Kit and I are going to one of the local theme parks with a couple of people and I wanted to invite you, so what do you say?"

"What's in it for me?" I teased.

"Getting to spend an entire day with me? I thought that was obvious?"

"Ehh I think I'll pass."

"Ouch, Scottie that's hurt my feelings." He pouted as he dramatically began to sniffle.

"Aw you poor baby."

"Please, please, please, please. I'll literally do anything." He begged relentlessly.

"Anything?" I smirked as my mind immediately erupted in sexual fantasies, wow 0 to 100 real quick Scott.

"You naughty boy" he over dramatically gasped "Don't you dare get any ideas hoying."