This is goodbye...lol psych bitch.

•chapter five•

3 captivating hours later, We Timidly began to stroll towards the exit. I had a sudden urge to Grasp his hand, intertwine out fingers and never let go, but resisted. I slightly wonder what was traveling through his mind at this Instant, was he possibly craving similar ideas? The silence was beginning to make the quality of our surroundings uncomfortable. We Eventually arrived at the exit causing our limbs to come to halt as I twisted my frame to glance directly at him.

A striking smile suddenly spread against his skin as our pupils made eye contact. He stood against the tips his toes as he slipped his arms around my neck interlocking his hands. His firm chest pressing against mine, he tugged me into a secure hug.

"I guess this goodbye for now?"

"Don't get all emotional on me now hoying." He chuckled hauling my into another comforting embrace.

"Okay, okay, okay enough break it up lovebirds." Kirstie groaned attempting to separate our attached bodies. She roughly shoved my frame toward the exit stumbling farther away from their figures. I twisted my frame to stare at his features as I strolled backward. We made Instant eye contact, causing me to lift a single hand to wave slightly flashing a sly smile. As I shuffled against the pavement disappearing from their sight, Nearly entering the massive parking garage when the ringing of his voice interrupted the peaceful silence.

"Aye Scottie boy, wait up!" He called grasping my wrist to prevent me from furthering Down the asphalt. I twisted my torso to glance in his direction, slightly confused.

"How may I be of assistance?" I questioned formally bowing.

"Kit and Jeremy are my ride, and I swear to God if I have to witness this being in love shit one more time I'm gonna throw up." He dramatically complained.

"Mitchie don't be bitter just because you're lonely." I teased receiving a obvious middle finger and an ungrateful deathly glare.

"I'm not bitter." He pouted, tugging is lower lip downward.

"Right mhm, Whatever you say grassi." I sarcastically chuckled, slipping a forearm around his shoulder as we treaded towards the lot. He snaked his arm firmly around my waist as we shifted against the the crackled concrete. Eventually reaching my parked vehicle, our bodies separated to enter opposite sides. As I shifted my frame against the scolding leather seats, I wondered and pondered what he was thinking. Was he thinking about how convenient our hands were? Did he feel the exact sensation when we made contact as I did? Did thoughts of me invade his mind constantly?

"You're staring." He smugly noted as wide smirk transformed his features snapping my back into painful reality. Immediately causing me to look downward flustered.

"Aw Babe, don't be embarrassed I know I'm beautiful." He giggled lightly noticing the blotchiness of my flaming cheeks.

"I-I..." I attempted protesting but I couldn't quite bring myself to form proper words. Instead of suffering any longer in my embarrassment, sliding the keys into the ignition I began to travel toward Main Street. We sat is comfortable, content silence. I adored this, being able to feel pleased without having the need to continue the conversation. With him conversation never felt forced nor uncomfortable. It felt natural, effortless, and that, that was something I've never experienced formally. It was refreshing, and unfortunately it would soon be torn away.

-•-

Unlocking the front door, I shoved it open immediately heading for the staircase. As I sprinted up the steps I stopped abruptly at the edge to glance backward at the brunette who's fragile frame stood directly behind me. turning the Corner instantly entering my room, I twisted my torso to glance in his direction receiving an arched eyebrow and a confused glare as his stare drifted across the stacks of boxes.