Sweet escapes.

•chapter eleven•

Time felt like a inevitable fate, it felt as if it was slipping from my grasp. Weeks past and our relationship continued to  blossom and evolve into this magnificent daydream. Reality escaped my mind, supplying me with this utterly blissful lie. A lie that this daydream would last till death, a lie that would soon destroy us.

-•-

Swiftly sprinting down the corridor; attempting to timidly Sneak behind him I gently wrapped my forearms around his slim waist causing a slight squeal to escape his lips. Giggling in response he twisted his figure; still clasped in my embrace. Wrapping his arms steadily around my neck as a massive dimpled smile invaded his flawless features.

"Morning stranger." He subtly smirked.

shifting the gaze of his stunning brown eyes lifting Upward; he stared directly into my pupils as he blindly felt for his unlatched locker door; shutting it in the process. Stepping on the tips of his toes he Began to Lean forward swiftly connecting our lips lingering for mere seconds. Suddenly I loud disgusted groan erupted the peaceful silence. Disconnecting our figures I glanced forward to see a smirking blonde who's grunts belonged to an annoyed Maldonado.

"Break it up, it's way to early for this disgusting cute shit." She muffled, causing Mitch to immediately twist his neck; teasingly sticking his tongue in her immediate direction.

"Isn't that supposed to be lodged down his throat?" She lifted a perfectly arched eyebrow blanking, with a sly smile plastered against her features.

"Fuck off Maldonado." He chuckled lightly.

Shutting her locker she Replied with an innocent; painfully forced smile  kissing his cheek. winking in my direction as she began to shuffle down the corridor disappearing around the nearest corner. Chuckling in response I shifted my gaze returning it to the brunette who's frame stood in intimately close proximity. Glancing downward in admiration of the masterpiece that stood directly before me, I kissed his forehead; releasing his frame. Realizing that we had to part our separate ways he Immediately folded his bottom lip downward in disappointment. Chuckling at his adorable expression I pecked his lips swiftly, and sprinted down the corridor toward first period abandoning his figure. Twisting my frame I blew him a kiss and disappeared into my first class.

-•-

Finally the relentless painfully long hours of torture halted and I began to stroll in the direction of his locker. Eventually his figure came into view, as I continued against the solid concrete vinyl tiled floor of the wide corridor; halting directly Alined with his frame. He immediately shifted his graze upward toward my figure; slightly confused he Arched an eyebrow, as he timidity shut his locker.

"Can we please get out of here?" I blurted out, desperation invading my tone. His eyes suddenly shadowing with worry and confusion; he searched my pupils for reassurance hesitatingly shaking his head he grasped his backpack.

Immediately grasping his palm, intertwining his slim delicate fingers with mine; I began to tug him against the vinyl concrete of the hallway toward the asphalt lot. Exiting this hell hole of a building I began Searching for my vehicle. gently leading until my eyes eventually caught a glimpse of the object I was relentless searching for.

Immediately unlocking the doors, we entered; swiftly I inserted the keys igniting the ignition. Descending against the pavement, the empty silence began to irritate my conscience. Bouncing my leg impatiently I silently begged him to speak, vocalize. I knew he questioned; wondered why I so suddenly craved an escape. He was searching for reassurance I was stable, though at that moment I couldn't quite supply him with that.

The future; what should bring me excitement, but in reality utterly terrified my entire being. I felt the anxiety and panic haunt my every waking hour, relentlessly reminding my conscience of the unavoidable yet tragic end.

So I craved a escape, an escape from the bitter pain of reality. Attempting to avoid my thoughts I drove, drove until it was exhausting. Arriving at the edge of the top of a mountain, I twisted the keys forcing the car to halt. Exiting the suffocating atmosphere of the enclosed vehicle, I stepped onto the dirt pathway. reaching for his hand, intertwining our fingers, I shifted my figure toward the edge of the cliff where I planted my frame against a massive bolder.

I sat there for what felt like a mere decade, peaceful Silence invaded the air as I gazed outward toward the beautiful scenic skyline. Silently Searching for the proper words, or appropriate ones. I wanted to express how I truly felt, the intensity I experienced in his presence, but I didn't want to frighten him or provide an uncomfortable position. How much I utterly adored him slightly terrified me. A mental battle began to form, deciding whether to express my emotions. Glancing at his defined features I studied the way his beautiful orbs shimmered in the sunlight. Twisting his neck he noticed my gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He questioned, a wide smile appearing against his features.

"You're fucking gorgeous." I stated as I admired his utter perfection, lifting my hand to slightly shift his bangs. Blushing in response, he tilted his head downward in embarrassment as massive giddy smile appeared. Shifting an individual finger underneath his chin I tilted his head upward until his pupils Alined perfectly with mine. Leaning inward, halting millimeters from his lips.

"And don't you ever forget that." I whispered, swiftly pecking his lips. Wrapping my forearms around his waist, he placed his head in the crook of my neck. We sat there, engulfed in the peaceful silence. I sensed his gaze upon my skin as he studied my features, a small smile escaped  transforming my features as I began to Turn my head in his direction lifting an invisible eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" I questioned, chuckling smugly.

"Scott Richard hoying...I'm so fucking  in love with you."

Holy shit.

This instantly resulted in my heart beat to increase rapidly. My mind was traveling in a million directions. Replaying his words relentless in my conscience causing a massive smile to engulf my features as I shifted both palms placing them against the side of his cheeks.

"Mitchell coby Michael Grassi I'm so fucking in love with you."

I love him, I loved him more than I could possibly comprehend. Everything felt utterly surreal. I couldn't quite  fathom what was traveling throughout my figure, ecstasy invaded every inch of frame.

I felt infinite.

I felt alive.

I wanted this to last.
I wanted us to last...unfortunately we don't always get what we desire most.

A/N: OK I'm literally so sorry this took me forever but I had plans literally every day last week and almost all this week so it took me forever to write! BUT I'm back and this fanfic has a little more to go before it's over *cries* warning the next two chapters are ummmmmmm just be prepared js okay  till next time...I love you all -Laura :)