The Arrival

(Everyone is played by their actual actors; OC actors are in the other book)

*Those who have read the other book get the official answers on ships if I haven't made it obvious enough*

                "I have been falling for thirty minutes...again!" Loki's voice is heard as he lands with Thor by his side. They had been pulled aside by Doctor Strange who hadn't understood the whole situation about Loki being tortured and brainwashed until Thor explained it to him after Strange had threatened Loki. Thor may or may not have enjoyed the pale look of Strange's face when he informed Strange that kidnapping the King of Asgard and the Ruler of Jotunheim was not a good thing, and threatening the mate of a Klyntar was also not a good thing, and add on that Strange is friends with Tony who was friends with the two rulers. Strange was one of the few that knew immediately that you should not be on Tony Stark's bad side.

Strange landed with them and looked around and jumped seeing a giant wolf, giant snake, eight legged horse, half corpse woman, and two tar like creatures behind them. "Brother," Thor spoke catching his seething brother's attention, "What?!" Loki responds and Thor points behind them. Immediately Loki's anger dropped, so did his male form as Lady Loki smiles widely, "My Darlings!" she greets with wide arms. The giant snake wraps around Loki nuzzling into her neck before unwrapping (and tossing Strange to the side) and changing into a tall lanky green eyed man with hints of grey in his curly black hair. The wolf came over and snuggled Loki, trying to bite Strange with his teeth. Then he changed into a man with quite some muscle, about as much as Thor, curly dark brown hair and some facial hair. He wore armor with fur. The horse trampled a fallen Strange with his hooves, hugging Loki with his head before changing into a tall male, also with muscle, slicked back black hair and bluish-green eyes. The half-corpse woman came up next, "Lucky you shouldn't die yet," she spoke, "We don't like our Mama/Papa being kidnapped," she adds, hugging Loki and revealing the new skin on the rotted half of her face, dark lipstick and half-black half-white hair. The blue lanky tar like creature picked Loki up into a hug, making what Strange thought was a happy sound and the black muscular one did the same before they both turned to Strange with a snarl.

"No, Hel said he can't be killed," Thor spoke.

"Can they just take a foot each?" Loki suggested with a small pout.

"No, sister," Thor denied.

"Share a foot?" the woman, Hel, suggested.

"No, niece."

"Some toes?" The ex-wolf suggested.

"They don't eat toes Fenrir," Thor said and the two creatures made noises of disgust.

"Fingers?" the ex-horse suggested.

"Sleipnir," Thor sighed.

"Eyeballs!" the ex-snake yelled his suggestion.

"Jörmungandr! No!" Thor exclaimed.

"He didn't say no to the fingers," Sleipnir pointed out. The two creatures grew excited.

"No!" Thor told the two, "Venom. Mayhem. Let Eddie and Annika through," he ordered. The two creatures groaned before disintegrating into a male with a big build and brown hair coming from the black creature and a tall brown haired woman with similar green eyes to the others. They both glared at Thor, and then Strange before the woman joined the other shifters and the man checked over Loki, giving her a big kiss once she was confirmed not injured.

*******

"Get off me!"

"Who's ass is on my head!"