World War Three

Everyone was settled again and the Doctors had been convinced to come out from under the table. Annika was sitting with Eddie still.

"Deadly to humans, maybe," the Doctor says tearing the card off and pushes it against a Slitheen. Elsewhere, Mickey just learned his girlfriend's best friend and father were alien's, ones you don't want to piss off, and he's been bad mouthing them and calling them "things" right in front of them. He had no other explanation other than them being aliens, after a black goo like substance coated Eddie's hand, reminding him of the Hulk's fist and punched the alien chasing Jackie a distance away, all of them heading to Mickey's place because it was farther away.

"Can Venom look like his fist?" Bruce asked, hearing Hulk's interest at being mentioned. Both Eddie and Emerson raised their hands in fists as it grew with black and grey tar respectively, looking like the Hulk's hand. Mayhem, not wanting to be left out, made Annika's arm move up in a fist as blue tar forms into the Hulk's fist making her arm look smaller. Bruce smiled hearing an excited Hulk in his head.

The Doctor reached over and ripped the card off the thrashing brunette, "You okay?"

"Need fresh food," she groaned out. He helped her up and they both made a run for it, the Doctor partly carrying Annika, not that she was complaining. The Doctor found the army, "Oi! If you want aliens, you've got them. They're inside Downing street. Come on!" he told them. They entered the briefing room again to the see the Slitheen had their disguises back on, "Where have you been? I called for help. I sounded the alarm. There was this lightning, this kind of, er, electricity, and they all collapsed," the Slitheen said.

"I think they're all dead," someone said as they were all checking the bodies.

"Really?" Hel asked with as much sarcasm as she could muster.

"Couldn't tell," Maiken and Tony say in sync before grinning in each other's direction.

"That's what I'm saying. He did it! That man and woman there," the Slitheen pointed at the two.

"I think you will find the Prime Minister is a alien in disguise," the Doctor pauses, "that's never going to work, is it?" he asked a policeman.

"No," the man told him.

"Why the hell would that have worked?" Annika hissed.

"A mini-Loki I tell you," Thor teased. Loki rolls their eyes.

The Doctor shrugged the shoulder the brunette wasn't leaning on, "Fair enough," and then he pulls Annika out. Then they got cornered, right before the lift. "I know you need food, I know UNIT can take care of the people who spread something about you, get us to the lift and I'll let you take a person," the Doctor mumbled.

Annika smiled sadistically, "Mask,"

'Copy,' Mayhem answered, dark blue with red accents, looking like veins, spread over Annika, forming into a tall slim figure, paired with a face with big white eyes, sharp teeth and a long tongue, "Hello Boys," Mayhem growled out. The Slitheen's mouth had dropped as some of the army made a run for it while some shot at her. Mayhem pulled the Doctor along, using herself as a shield since the bullets won't affect her, throwing soldiers left and right, before snatching a guy, "The thing is, if you're going to execute someone, by backing them against a wall, between you and me, little word of advice," he pauses hearing a ding, "Don't challenge them when they have an alien that can easily beat you, or when they're standing against a lift," he paused hearing a crunch, a soldier falling headless beside him, "Hope he didn't have a family," he comments as they both get in the elevator, Mayhem disappearing into Annika again, "Better?"