Dalek

A tall woman with light brown skin and curly brown hair appeared, "Hi, I'm Rose Noble," she introduced herself.

"Huh?" Donna said in confusion.

"Hi younger Mum," Rose N. said, "Yes Aunt Rose, I named myself after you," she said to the blonde sitting next to her Uncle Fenrir. She went and sat with Fourteen as her mother didn't know her. Donna was giving Fourteen a stern look, "She's technically not my companion," Fourteen spoke holding hands up in defense.

"He's not wrong," Rose N. said.

The TARDIS lands in its new destination and the trio walk out, Rose noticing the Doctor being cautious as he looks at the display cases, but both catch Annika's jerking head as she looks around.

As soon as the scene was shown, Sleipnir started breathing heavy and Annika had zoomed over there and sat with him. Loki was glaring at the screen while Jack moved closer to Sleipnir's other side.

"So what is it? What's wrong?" Rose asked the two. "Don't know. Some kind of signal drawing the TARDIS off course," the Doctor says, "I don't know what's wrong with Annika though."

"I sense someone close to me here," she says.

Sleipnir hugged his sister closer. Their siblings were getting a clue about what this was about.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it's happened before, someone stole a Klyntar's symbiote half and used it, it drove my dad and I insane because we detected a familial relationship," Annika explained.

Emerson sucked in a breath, but MJ grabbed his hand and his parents look on in concern from afar.

"Are you feeling one right now?" the Doctor asked, thinking it's similar to the Time Lords sensing when another one is around. Annika nods, still looking around.

"Where even are we?" Rose asked.

"Earth. Utah, North America. About half a mile underground," the Doctor answered, going back to being distracted by the surrounding display cases.

"And when are we?"

"2012" the Doctor told her.

Loki grumbled while her children gasped and looked at Sleipnir in concern.

"But that's when—"

"Shut up, Rogers," Tony spoke up, knowing the situation now. Clint had tensed also knowing after he learned from Loki what had happened.

"God, that's so close. So I should be twenty six," Rose said in shock, "Blimey. It's a great big museum," Rose added when the Doctor turned on the lights. They both heard a growl and looked over at Annika who was staring at a pair of gray and bright blue daggers in one of the display cases, "Be careful here," Annika tells the Doctor, making him look at her in caution, "I know those daggers," was all she said.

Eddie pulled Loki closer as he was feeling her fury. Their children straight up glared at the screen and so did Thor.

"It's an alien museum. Someone's got a hobby. They must have spent a fortune on this. Chunks of meteorite, moon dust. That's the milometer form the Roswell spaceship," the Doctor listed off, wondering what else the museum was hiding as a result.

"That's a bit of Slitheen!" Rose noticed, taking in what the Doctor was looking at, "That's a Slitheen's arm. It's been stuffed."

"Oh, look at you," the girls heard the Doctor say. They turned around to find him looking at a giant stereotypical robot head. "What is it?" Rose asked.