Aftermath of the Long Game

Thor boomed out a laugh when the Frost Giants started bouncing in their seats. He meant that literally. His grand nieces and nephews were bouncing in their seats including MJ.

Heimdall sent for Prince Loki and his children once he sensed the arrival of the TARDIS. He knew this was the Doctor that looked like Malekith and was not going to step foot out where somebody else could see them. "Hello Uncle," he hears Fenrir, Jörmungandr, and Hel say. He turned when he heard the greeting and saw Loki was following behind with Eddie and Thor. "I have sensed the TARDIS with the Ninth Doctor arriving, Princess Annika and Prince Sleipnir are on board," he told them. Immediately Prince Loki became Princess Loki and looked incredibly impatient and worried. Prince Sleipnir had been missing for a few years and they couldn't find him. The horse shifter had been helping get people to safety during an invasion, and they didn't hear from him after that. Their only hope was that a future Annika had told them Sleipnir would be found by a younger her along with the Ninth Doctor. She also said there was a chance for revenge, but they don't know what she was talking about. The group of five simultaneously jerked their heads to where they heard the sound of the TARDIS engines, Loki storming over.

(In the TARDIS)

The Doctor had landed in Asgard, "Are you going to go out there?" Rose asked.

"Not when I currently look like an enemy of Asgard," he told her.

"Well, clearly you know them in the future, how does that get solved?" Rose asked.

"I'm probably in a different body," the Doctor nonchalantly replied. Rose looked at him with raised eyebrows, but before she could speak there was harsh knocking on the door. The Doctor and Rose shared a look, "I think some people have been informed of our presence," the Doctor said.

"Annika did say the safest spot to land was with her Uncle Heimdall because he would know you're coming," Rose told him. The knocking sounded again, making them jump and the Doctor slowly making his way to the door, "Better hurry up, that sounds like an angry and determined mother," Rose comments and snorts seeing the Doctor practically sprint forward to open the door.

Loki had a big smirk on her face while her children were currently laughing. "That sounds like Pepper," Happy mentioned.

"Pepper's the mom friend," Rhodey answered.

When he did open the door a tall woman with wavy black hair and vibrant emerald green eyes that were starting to gain a red tint to them, "Where are my babies!?" the woman, who he now knew was Loki, growled out.

Those who haven't seen Loki interact with their children were stunned at the protectiveness she showed on the screen.

"First door on the left," the Doctor told her. He won't admit that his voice was a bit high pitched when he said, absolutely will not admit it if you ask.

"To bad because we know now," Emerson said, teasing his father.

Loki stormed down to the room, but gently opened the door to find her two youngest children asleep and still blue on the first bed they found. Her sons were protective over there sisters and whenever she found any of them asleep beside Hel or Annika, they always had a protective arm around them.

"Aw!" Sleipnir and Annika were teased and the two roll their eyes.

Eddie snuck in behind and saw the two siblings and smiled, while Fenrir and Jör were debating on using blackmail. "Whatever you two plan to do, they will retaliate worse," their Mama said sweetly. Sleipnir and Annika might've been the youngest, but they were the most mischievous. If Fenrir and Jörmungandr wanted to use this as blackmail, Annika and Sleipnir most likely had something worse. They usually pranked Sleipnir more than their sisters because there sisters are scary; one is a half Klyntar and the other controls the dead. Scary.