The Unquiet Dead

"This is the one Grandpa won't like very much and Aunt Hel is in," Emerson announced. Nine's widened as he tried to barricade himself from a possible Klyntar attack, while Hel scowled. Tony looked at her in concern, "What's wrong?"

"My sister experienced something traumatic, and they show up in this," Hel said quietly. Maiken gasped quietly, worried for her aunt who was still sat with her parents while her Uncle by marriage hid away.

The Doctor showed Rose her bedroom after directing Annika to hers. She was quite exhausted from being in the sun and had to be helped to her room after she had gotten something to eat. She had plopped down on her bed as soon as she had seen it. The next morning the Doctor had found Rose trying to find something, "What are you looking for?" he asked, making her jump.

"You said there was a kitchen," she responded. The Doctor nodded and guided her there, apparently Annika had already found it and she was eat raw organ meat straight out the fridge.

"Ew!" Wanda cringed.

"Get used to it," Eddie, Annika, and Emerson say sternly, but annoyed.

Annika paused seeing the other two, "Hi," she said. Rose simply just went to go look for her own food, "After finding out she's been eating the stray cats, I'm not really thrown off. And that's not the worse I've seen her eat," Rose told the Doctor.

"Well, eat all your Chinese food next time and I won't eat it out the trash," Annika argued. Rose aimed her hand in Annika's direction, "See? The reason we didn't finish it was because it wasn't fully cooked. I was really curious as to how she didn't get a stomach bug as a result," she explained.

The Doctor had gotten his own bit of food, "Do you two want to go into the past this time?" he asked. The two nodded and soon they were back in the console room, the TARDIS going a bit jerky as the Doctor was trying to drive it. Thankfully Annika understood a little bit about what to do and was helping. "Hold that one down!" the Doctor told Rose.

"I'm holding this one down!" she yelled back. Annika just rolled her eyes, lifting a leg up and holding down the lever.

"I promised you a time machine and that's what you're getting. Now, 1860. How does 1860 sound?" the Doctor asked.

"Sounds like something you'll regret," Hel said and Nine sunk further almost all the way off of his seat.

"What happened in 1860?"

"People lived and died," Annika bluntly replied.

"No shit, Sherlock," Rose said.

"Oooo, does Sherlock exist?!" Annika asked excitedly. Before anyone could respond to her, they landed rather roughly. "Blimey!"

"I never found out if Sherlock existed," Annika said a bit solemnly.

"You're telling me. Are you all right?" the Doctor asked the two.

"Yeah, Mayhem broke my fall," Rose started.

"She didn't break mine, but I'm healing. Oh stop it Mayhem I know she's breakable it just would've been nice," Annika said from the floor, the Doctor assumed she was arguing with Mayhem afterwards.

"Anyway," Rose spoke up again, "Nothing broken. Did we make it? Where are we?"

"I did it. Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24th, 1860," the Doctor told them. Annika's eyebrows scrunched together as she was trying to think of something, but Rose just looked amazed, "That's so weird. It's Christmas."